Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Don't get me wrong, I really like her! (much better than stella, martha, or even candice) but wish Elsa in the line-up  + the boring blondes (if they are confirmed) it's just too many blondes for me..

Imagine let's put this scenario: 

After this VSFS probably we will be without Lily, Ale, (Adri? Hope not this year), so the angel line up would be:

Elsa, Candice, Behati, Jasmine?, Martha?, Stella?, and if they keep pushing her, Romee... 

I love Lily but yeah, she's definitely gone after this year. 

They're in desperate need of more brunettes. The commercial with only blondes looked a little ridiculous. I think we'll know more about the potential lineup once they start shooting the holiday stuff.

I like Martha. I find her a lot sexier/more interesting than the other blondes on the above lists, with the exception of Elsa.

Speaking of Martha, it's a shame that they stopped doing those little short story videos that they did with her and Lily.

I love Lily but yeah, she's definitely gone after this year. I'm sure she'll have an invitation for the 2016 VSFS, same with Ale if she's gone after this year (like they did with Miranda/Erin/Lindsay). 

They're in desperate need of more brunettes. The commercial with only blondes looked a little ridiculous. I think we'll know more about the potential lineup once they start shooting the holiday stuff.

They could ask some of their girls stop pretending to be blondes??? Candice is actually a brunette :p

IDK about Martha. She's starting to look lot older than she actually is. Also she failed to impress in the SWIM special

AND,  I really hope Taylor becomes regular after that BBV commercial airs :ddr: THere's one brunette for ya :hehe:

Kind of looks like it just from the fact she's in lingerie, but it also doesn't seem very VS-esque to me, and I'm not sure why she would have to wait to share a VS shoot. The girls are never secretive when they're shooting for them, plus I've never seen that make up artist work with them. :idk:

Lily's definitely getting cut.

After this year's show I can see the lineup being: Candice & Behati as HBIC, Elsa, Martha, Jac, Jasmine, Stella, Jac and Josephine.

I wanna believe this, with Romee instead of Martha maybe (I think she looks 12 as well, but I still find her better than Martha). Again, too many blondes, but again, when does VS do something with a bit of consciousness? Can't they have the whole BBV commercial cast as the new line up?