Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I think Romee is very pretty, but I don't think she's bringing anything new that VS is lacking to the line up. They've already got their blonde bombshells with Elsa and Candice, and both of them have a lot more sex appeal imo. Romee is still quite young. Give her a few more years of experience and maybe she'll be a rockstar for VS, but right now I don't think VS needs her. There's too much of the same going on right now.

And they're adding Hailey Clauson to the roaster of blondes :rofl: However Hailey unlike Romee (and most of the VS gals) can hold her own in the sexy department. WTB Michea for VS

(Fuck you VS (and SI) for asking her to stop gaining weight and lose what she has. Michea Body>>>>>> Average VS models ANY DAY imo)

Wait.... why are they allowing Hailey into their ranks when she's larger then Michea? :rofl: VS seems a little confused.

I have just never understood the thing with Michea. Her body is amazing. She's way hotter than their current girls. And if they like her so much why do they want her to slim down? O.o 

VS = idiots.

I think Romee is very pretty, but I don't think she's bringing anything new that VS is lacking to the line up. They've already got their blonde bombshells with Elsa and Candice, and both of them have a lot more sex appeal imo. Romee is still quite young. Give her a few more years of experience and maybe she'll be a rockstar for VS, but right now I don't think VS needs her. There's too much of the same going on right now.

And they're adding Hailey Clauson to the roaster of blondes :rofl: However Hailey unlike Romee (and most of the VS gals) can hold her own in the sexy department. WTB Michea for VS

(Fuck you VS (and SI) for asking her to stop gaining weight and lose what she has. Michea Body>>>>>> Average VS models ANY DAY imo)

Wait.... why are they allowing Hailey into their ranks when she's larger then Michea? :rofl: VS seems a little confused.

I have just never understood the thing with Michea. Her body is amazing. She's way hotter than their current girls. And if they like her so much why do they want her to slim down? O.o 

VS = idiots.

I don't know, but since 2011 both SI & VS have contacted Michea every year to come to their offices, and the funny thing is both companies have access to her updated books and know her body prior to coming in, but once in person the subject of weight loss rears it's ugly head.

Last time I spoke with Michea she mentioned that she looks at how VS/SI treats her as a game. "What will be the new goal this year, and how much do I need to lose now? Shots per pound!"

Till VS/SI is willing to except her as she is now (perfection imo), she's just not interested. Integrity is a major thing.

This aisle blocker better drop dem pounds :beating:

post-1004-0-1446078417-24509_thumb.jpgpost-1004-0-1446078417-25481_thumb.jpg

post-1004-0-1446078417-27611_thumb.jpgpost-1004-0-1446078417-28747_thumb.jpg

post-1004-0-1446078417-30104_thumb.jpgpost-1004-0-1446078417-32038_thumb.jpg

post-1004-0-1446078417-32681_thumb.jpgpost-1004-0-1446078417-33995_thumb.jpg

VS = idiots.

I don't know, but since 2011 both SI & VS have contacted Michea every year to come to their offices, and the funny thing is both companies have access to her updated books and know her body prior to coming in, but once in person the subject of weight loss rears it's ugly head.

Last time I spoke with Michea she mentioned that she looks at how VS/SI treats her as a game. "What will be the new goal this year, and how much do I need to lose now? Shots per pound!"

Till VS/SI is willing to except her as she is now (perfection imo), she's just not interested. Integrity is a major thing.

Honestly I love her attitude toward it. I'm so glad that she's been playing hard to get for 4ish years and is not just kissing VS/SI's feet. As much as I'd love to see her in VS or SI, I'd much rather have her keep her body weight and  NOT work with them, than lose weight to give in to their stupid expectations.

I find Romee to be completely indifferent in modeling but she has a face of child married to great height.  (a bit like Gemma Ward in this respect, but without the modeling)  She is also very flat like Stella and looks off when modeling lingerie.

The best of the newer models is Monika Jac- I could see her become an angel down the line.

Can´t speak for others, but for me, Romee lacks that "wow" factor, that raw sexappeal, a spark. She´s still a beautiful girl and I like her runway presence. Who knows what future brings :) She might surprise us any minute ;)

Jac is a total package :yes:

Romee is pretty. I don't get why so many of you seem to dislike her. Same with Stella.

I acutally like both Romee and Stella - Stella a lot more due to her very sensual face. Plus there is something about that girl that makes me intrigued, and she is a good model.

VS = idiots.

post-3761-0-1446078418-61696_thumb.jpgpost-3761-0-1446078418-6387_thumb.jpg

post-3761-0-1446078418-7115_thumb.jpgpost-3761-0-1446078418-74728_thumb.jpg

post-3761-0-1446078418-76638_thumb.jpgpost-3761-0-1446078418-78149_thumb.jpg

post-3761-0-1446078418-80116_thumb.jpgpost-3761-0-1446078418-8211_thumb.jpg

This is absurd. Ok, I can PARTLY understand the VS as they are known with their skinny girls love but SI has had MUCH bigger girls than Michea hell lot of times. It just doesn´t make any sense.

^ Nope, it really doesn't make sense at all :pinch: And here is the kicker. When "certain" girls do lose the weight as requested they still narrow their waist and legs via photoshop :banghead: The standards of the industry are beyond absurd when only a computer program can set the ideal conditions of beauty.

How many new girls has VS been 'harvesting' lately?

Jac, Sara, Jasmine, Romee, Martha, Stella, Gigi, Hailey, Emily D., Vita, Rachel, Nadine, Josephine, Taylor Hill, Andreea, ???

Obviously many are gonna get the Bregje, Barbara, and Toni treatment, simply because there isn't room for all of them.

Who knows who, out of those girls, will actually become angels.

Will these girls ever work with VS again, apart maybe from the fashion show? They were all used heavily and suddenly you see nothing about them :beating:

How many new girls has VS been 'harvesting' lately?

Jac, Sara, Jasmine, Romee, Martha, Stella, Gigi, Hailey, Emily D., Vita, Rachel, Nadine, Josephine, Taylor Hill, Andreea, ???

Obviously many are gonna get the Bregje, Barbara, and Toni treatment, simply because there isn't room for all of them.

Who knows who, out of those girls, will actually become angels.

Not you missing Kate.

She's been doing VS catalog and is in the Body by Victoria commercial.

but if 'harvesting' is a bad term then nvm. lol

:p

^ Nope, it really doesn't make sense at all :pinch: And here is the kicker. When "certain" girls do lose the weight as requested they still narrow their waist and legs via photoshop :banghead: The standards of the industry are beyond absurd when only a computer program can set the ideal conditions of beauty.

The whole photoshop crazyness is behind my understanding, especially when being used with young beautiful models to an extent when they look like computer game characters. I hope this plastic era will soon be over. To hell with photoshop.