Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Lily has a gap and she's done fine with VS. I don't think it's a big deal.

Lily and jac teeth gap are unique and not to the extent like jessica hart where it's too wide....

Lily's teeth gap had her own little screen time lol @ 0:43.

There is the announcement everyone was waiting for. 15 angels seems like such a clusterfuck,

"Major news from Victoria’s Secret! Joining already established Angels Lily Aldridge, Alessandra Ambrosio, Adriana Lima, Behati Prinsloo, and Candice Swanepoel are models Kate Grigorieva, Taylor Hill, Elsa Hosk, Martha Hunt, Jac Jagaciak, Stella Maxwell, Lais Ribeiro, Sara Sampaio, Romee Strijd and Jasmine Tookes."

Happy to see Lais, Elsa, Kate G, Jac and Elsa there but pretty weak they have girls like Romee, Martha and Jasmine.

I'm happy to see Lais get finally promoted to angel, as well as Jasmine and Sara. I love Kate but I think it's a little soon. For the rest, Elsa, Jac, Martha are extensively used so it doesn't come as a surprise. I'm pretty indifferent to Taylor, even though she's cute, and I don't see what Stella and Romee bring to the lineup.

So basically, in the next VSFS half the girls are going to be Angels. :laugh:

Personally don't mind any of the new girls but none of them give some kind of "it" vibe (Elsa excluded).

I have always imagined that VS Angel needs to be a girl that has explosive sex appeal that would shame a nuclear bomb.

All I see is a bunch of "girl next door" types.

WOW! So many girls! But I do think this is a way to make everyone happy. Lais finally gets to be an angel which is awsome. I'm very excited that Elsa, Sara and Jac are also angels. I think it is a little too soon for Kate G though.

I think they want to renew the line-up. Adriana and Alessandra are leaving soon...

Yes but how many of these girls are contract models that they've given a 1 year contract, 2 years tops on a trial run, they don't work out, they're gone.

They're looking for replacements people, don't jump the gun just yet. VS is losing their entire lineup in the next couple years, they need replacements.

15 angels, don't think so.

These 10 girls are the girls they use the most, most of them are used more than half of the angels in the previous line-up so it makes sense they made them angels. Only this way they can get their name into the masses. Of course not all of them will be sucessful, perhaps in a year or 2 the angels will be 7/8 of the girls from this line-up. The 5 current angels will leave plus another 2/3 of this girls who aren't as sucesfull as the others.