Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

victoriassecret She's a brown belt in karate, plays the violin & loves to surf. And now she can add "Angel" to the list! Welcome to the ranks, @sarasampaio#TheNewestAngels 59min

1b9df2406458592.jpg f4613f406458616.jpg 

victoriassecret This Brazilian beauty has a passion for salsa dancing—and she's got moves on the runway too!  Welcome new Angel @laisribeiro16#TheNewestAngels 

Wouldn't surprise me if they try to hit the fashion capitals first when they expand. London, Milan. I could see them trying to open a store in Paris.

Can they really crack those markets, especially Italy?

In Italy, it's gonna be pretty hard. Calzedonia and Intimissimi are pretty big there and Italians tend to stick to their own brands, same as the French (Etam, Undiz).

Does anybody know what the VS sales are in Europe? Or any reports I could find.

Wouldn't surprise me if they try to hit the fashion capitals first when they expand. London, Milan. I could see them trying to open a store in Paris.

In Italy, it's gonna be pretty hard. Calzedonia and Intimissimi are pretty big there and Italians tend to stick to their own brands, same as the French (Etam, Undiz).

Italy is a basket case. By all accounts its headed to the same abyss as Greece

It's gonna be hard simply because Calzedonia or Intimissimi or Yamamay are cheaper than VS, I think.

But I'm not that sure, you know. With all the tourists all around Italy it's going to be good just the same!

The VSFS is going to be a MESS this year as far as screen time for the contracted models go. It was bad enough before. And are all of these girls going to shoot for the holiday commercial? 

Michael Bay's experience with showing each Transformer on screen for 3 seconds max will come in handy now.

I wonder if this is an ingenius business plan or a cry for help that adri may be really gone. 

Just imagine the competition 15 girls no matter how angelic they are ,there will be some tension.

Anyways if handing out 10 contracts at once is that easy, these girls need to up their game , new girls can replace them 5 at a time as well.

I

It's gonna be hard simply because Calzedonia or Intimissimi or Yamamay are cheaper than VS, I think.

But I'm not that sure, you know. With all the tourists all around Italy it's going to be good just the same!

An intimissimi bra is on average 33 dollar and a full calzedonia bikini is at least 50. I think VS would be very sucessful in Spain, Portugal and even Italy because the alternatives aren't as cheap as VS if they keep the same prices as they have in the us

Anyways if handing out 10 contracts at once is that easy, these girls need to up their game , new girls can replace them 5 at a time as well.

That's a good point.

But what does it mean to "step up"? Neither of these girls is a bad model IMO, so it all depends on the mercy of VS.

Or to put it more bluntly who can brownose Ed and Monica the most.

The VSFS is going to be a MESS this year as far as screen time for the contracted models go. It was bad enough before. And are all of these girls going to shoot for the holiday commercial? 

Michael Bay's experience with showing each Transformer on screen for 3 seconds max will come in handy now.

:rofl: Finally his "talents" are of use.

Being an Angel has a lot less prestige now.  Sucks for Elsa that she has been with this company for years and just gets brought in with these relative nobodies.  The other 5 Angels have got to be pissed too.

you guys ... where is the lie!!

If I were VS, I would definitely push to open in Russia. They LOVE VS there and now with Kate G on board, they could do great promo there.

Yeah, with the situation in Crimea, impending sanctions on Russia and every idiot in US war camp calling Putin a 'thug', 'Hitler'  :laugh: