Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

An intimissimi bra is on average 33 dollar and a full calzedonia bikini is at least 50. I think VS would be very sucessful in Spain, Portugal and even Italy because the alternatives aren't as cheap as VS if they keep the same prices as they have in the us

I hope they keep the same prices, but I know that Euro is a bit stronger than dollars or pounds, and I hope here in Italy are not such ass**** to increase the prices just because it's Victoria's Secret. xD

An intimissimi bra is on average 33 dollar and a full calzedonia bikini is at least 50. I think VS would be very sucessful in Spain, Portugal and even Italy because the alternatives aren't as cheap as VS if they keep the same prices as they have in the us

I hope they keep the same prices, but I know that Euro is a bit stronger than dollars or pounds, and I hope here in Italy are not such ass**** to increase the prices just because it's Victoria's Secret. xD

I just know the EU is going to tax the shit out of VS. In England, a simple T-shirt bra costs 55 pounds ( 76 US $) as opposed to 40 bucks in the US.

as a die-hard VS fan, this news is seriously cringeworthy. It was already a huge turn-off when Erin, Candice, Rosie, Chanel and Lily got the Angel-contract at once (I only saw "it" in Candice) and it didn't come to me as a surprise that the rest got the boot one after another (I strongly believed that it was the SI cover that saved Lily... and she also did improve on the runway). I couldn't wait for Lindsay and Karlie to go either. They just didn't fit to sell lingerie. And then there were so many signs that Elsa became an Angel. Six Angels! After so many years, it seemed VS finally got their act together ... well, now they dropped their most ridiculous idea! And one day there are so many Angels that even they have to go to castings for the show

I just know the EU is going to tax the shit out of VS. In England, a simple T-shirt bra costs 55 pounds ( 76 US $) as opposed to 40 bucks in the US.

Yeah! xD I bought a temptation bra when I went to London and it costs like 60 pounds! xD

Of the 10 new angels only elsa , lais , jac and sara deserved it much more than other girls. ! I love romee , kate, taylor but could leave it for next year . martha, stella and jasmine are so boring , I think josephine contract angel deserves much more than these three .

Thanks to the annual show, VS is known all over the world. So if they're going to push for the European market, they wouldn't start as complete unknowns in the lingerie market of France or Italy for instance. I can see a lot of women thinking that VS is finally available in their countries too, so they'd switch to VS lingerie or at least take a shot at VS lingerie. 

If I were VS, I would definitely push to open in Russia. They LOVE VS there and now with Kate G on board, they could do great promo there.

Asia too.

Thanks to the annual show, VS is known all over the world. So if they're going to push for the European market, they wouldn't start as complete unknowns in the lingerie market of France or Italy for instance. I can see a lot of women thinking that VS is finally available in their countries too, so they'd switch to VS lingerie or at least take a shot at VS lingerie. 

Until they see the price and Nope! out of there.

OMG, just saw the news... 10 new Angels.  :o  I thought they would have just 3 news Angels replacing Doutzen, Karlie and Lindsay, but...

I'am really happy for Elsa and Laís, they deserved this title for so long.  :dance:  I think maybe VS named all this angels at once thinking on the day that Adriana and Alessandra will leave because they are there for like 15 years, not that I want Adriana leaving any day...  :hehe: but it's something that will happen eventually. And until there, they will have another established angels, just my guess. 

If I were VS, I would definitely push to open in Russia. They LOVE VS there and now with Kate G on board, they could do great promo there.

Yeah, with the situation in Crimea, impending sanctions on Russia and every idiot in US war camp calling Putin a 'thug', 'Hitler'. They didnt dare call any of the Soviet leaders that. :laugh:

Business is business. VS doesn't give a shit about Crimea, just like McDonalds didn't give a shit about China's labour prisoners or Tibet when they opened in the 1990s.

I can see a lot of women thinking that VS is finally available in their countries too, so they'd switch to VS lingerie or at least take a shot at VS lingerie. 

Until they see the price and Nope! out of there.

Ahaha! Women would go to a VS shop as if they're going to a bridal shop! xD

OMG, just saw the news... 10 new Angels.  :o  I thought they would have just 3 news Angels replacing Doutzen, Karlie and Lindsay, but...

I'am really happy for Elsa and Laís, they deserved this title for so long.  :dance:  I think maybe VS named all this angels at once thinking on the day that Adriana and Alessandra will leave because they are there for like 15 years, not that I want Adriana leaving any day...  :hehe: but it's something that will happen eventually. And until there, they will have another established angels, just my guess. 

agreed

Of the 10 new angels only elsa , lais , jac and sara deserved it much more than other girls. ! I love romee , kate, taylor but could leave it for next year . martha, stella and jasmine are so boring , I think josephine contract angel deserves much more than these three .

I agree.  I think only Elsa, Lais and Josephine should have got contracts.

Yeah, with the situation in Crimea, impending sanctions on Russia and every idiot in US war camp calling Putin a 'thug', 'Hitler'. They didnt dare call any of the Soviet leaders that. :laugh:

Business is business. VS doesn't give a shit about Crimea, just like McDonalds didn't give a shit about China's labour prisoners or Tibet when they opened in the 1990s.

Its not about VS or Russian labor conditions. More about the ongoing confrontation between the two countries. Heck some even predict the possibility of Russian and Nato troops eyeball to eyeball, if things dont improve in Ukraine. US rightly or otherwise, is out there to crush Russia economically.

All that "confrontation" is a big joke you know that right? Russia and US have signed new deal of financing International Space Station at least until 2024. and probably beyond that.

None of these countries are really going to have a go at each other. It's all just play for the media.

VS doesn't care. Money is money.