Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

A new store is opening in Milano, can't find exactly when, next year I guess. Maybe that's what they are planning to do, I can't exactly figure out how having more angels will affect their expanding to Europe, but I guess we'll see.

Are you 100% sure? Because it seems strange to me that they're opening a shop in Italy when in Europe there's only one in the UK (that I know of) in whole Europe. xD

I feel like Elsa has a shot at the FB now for some reason.

I'm 99% sure this is Behati's year.

Even if I would laugh out loud if I see one of the new angels (instead of the old ones xD) wearing this year's fantasy bra. xD

I think Behati will end up getting it too. But since it appears VS is going hard trying to find their next big name, I can see them giving it to her to generate press. She's been so heavily used. I'd laugh too because it would be so fitting to this situation. 

A new store is opening in Milano, can't find exactly when, next year I guess. Maybe that's what they are planning to do, I can't exactly figure out how having more angels will affect their expanding to Europe, but I guess we'll see.

Are you 100% sure? Because it seems strange to me that they're opening a shop in Italy when in Europe there's only one in the UK (that I know of) in whole Europe. xD

http://www.fashiontimes.com/articles/19506/20150324/victorias-secret-percassi-partner-franchise-deal.htm

http://www.mffashion.com/en/coverstory/2015/03/24/victorias-secret-percassi-brings-angels-in-italy

Wouldn't surprise me if they try to hit the fashion capitals first when they expand. London, Milan. I could see them trying to open a store in Paris.

Can they really crack those markets, especially Italy?

Probably not, but we all know VS thinks they're the Chanel/Prada/Louis Vuitton of lingerie all at once.

Well, I'm seeing the Victoria's Secret Instagram and the likes that each picture of new angels has! The pictures weren't all uploaded at the same time but I think that we can see that Elsa, Kate and Sara are the ones who are making more success!

Wow this really shocked me, that's way too many "Angels" I feel like VS is slowly losing the point,first the Shows became no big deal,then FB,now Angel status too.

I have feel after this year all Angels will go and only 10 of them new ones will stay,but people won't be hyped as much about vsfs anymore. Also screen time in commercials of each Angel will be 0.3

Wouldn't surprise me if they try to hit the fashion capitals first when they expand. London, Milan. I could see them trying to open a store in Paris.

Can they really crack those markets, especially Italy?

Probably not, but we all know VS thinks they're the Chanel/Prada/Louis Vuitton of lingerie all at once.
Which they are tbh