Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Oh and ... How the fuck can I open one of those group PM's? 

You mean like start a group PM? :notsure: Just enter the first "Recipient's Name" and enter the rest in "Other Recipients" and make sure you select "Invitation" for a group conversation :)

I can't find "Other Recipients"  :cry2: 

wait now that Sara is the new angel what is gonna happen with her SI work, is she still going to continue working for them or is it going to be over.

Why would that happen? Lily's been doing both just fine. Swim Daily posted an article congratulating her. 

Collectively these girls have nearly 5 million followers on Instagram. Every girl is in the 100 000s except Sara who has 1.1million and Kate G who is only at 41k. But that's very impressive based on their exposure has mainly been from VS work. So VS has some true potential based on social media status alone. The girls who have the most are Sara, Elsa, Martha, Stella, Taylor and Romee.

You mean like start a group PM? :notsure: Just enter the first "Recipient's Name" and enter the rest in "Other Recipients" and make sure you select "Invitation" for a group conversation :)

You don't see it under ""Recipient's Name"? :notsure:

NAzqOoi.jpg

You don't see it under ""Recipient's Name"? :notsure:

NAzqOoi.jpg

(Just to corroborate what Claudia says, I don't see that either )

I think they'll finish this year off- walk the show and do the holiday commercial and then hang up their wings. Although, I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't shoot the holiday commercial, but VS is definitely going to hang onto them for their 20th show. 

I'm not in the wrong here.

Of course not, sweetpea. :PinkCouture2:

Oh, and since figurative language doesn't seem to be your strong suit, that was sarcasm

You're wrong Gator.

Of course I was saying Elsa is slut just because she models VS' sluttiest outfits and clearly not every day wearable outfits, as everyone in BZ knows, I dislike Elsa a lot ... Dat bitch!

:rofl: shit, sorry. I forgot your favorite blondie is actually Candy. <3

Though I don't get why you don't think that outfit is everyday wearable. I think I speak for every girl here when I say I love having to climb out of my lingerie every time I need to pee.  :Angel: VS cares a lot about making sure all their outfits are practical. That's why we have the fart vents, too.  :angie: