Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Can we pet the unicorn to get rid of some of the Angels, or is that too much wishful thinking? :p

:rofl:

I don´t think that cooperates with the pure of heart definition !!! :persuazn:

These days people just don´t know how to use unicorns *sigh*

edit: unless the Angel became Angel thanks to witch curse, in that case, yes!!

Martha doesn't have the WOW factor, there I said it. Even when she worked hard or that someone defended her when I mentioned she got fast tracked... I don't specifically hate on her, VS can promote her all they want, I just don't think she was Angel material no. They could still give her camera time and let her host some funny VS promotional tv programs but that's all I'll take of her. Of course, no matter what we say, she is an angel now. I'll just ignore her presence when I see her on VSFS 2015.

There is no doubt that her friendship with Taylor gave her image a boost (to put in a nice way). It was only when she was friends with Taylor that the rest of world, other than VS and Martha Hunt fanbase started paying attention to her, amirite? Besides, compare her with the rest of the angel cast.. one can wonder what makes Martha stand out?

Who the hell cares who she's friends with (the media?)? Martha was getting plenty of work before that friendship came along and just because she is friends with a celeb does not mean she wasn't still working hard in modeling world. Are we supposed to hate her for having a friend that's famous? VS was already working with her and pushing her hard for quite awhile before her friendship with Taylor was a thing.

I've seriously never understood the hate toward models who have connections. Modeling is a job. And like any other job, there are people who get boosts because they know the right people (connections, yes?). Why is this such a foreign concept with modeling? 

I honestly don't give a flying fuck (why so hostile?) about what degree of dislike you have for Martha, and I'm not sure why you got so worked up over one word (then why accuse me of hating Martha so quickly?) when it's completely irrelevant to the overall points.

VS was pushing Martha hard, way before her friendship with Taylor was a thing, and people were predicting her being an Angel long before that also. I'm not saying the friendship played no part in their choice to finally Angelify her, because VS loves having girls with celeb friends/hubbies/whatev (so VS loves models with celeb connections, yes?). But to act like that's the biggest factor is nonsense. Plenty of people love Martha, and it has nothing to do with her friends. And I haven't seen you mention any strong evidence of why she shouldn't be an Angel (which is why I wrote on my previous reply, "And like I said, since Martha is an angel anyway, whatever we say won't change that, but let's look at what makes Martha a qualified angel" or else, why would I be asking?); the main point just seems to be that you find her boring (or whatever word you want to use; idgaf). And that part is fine, but your other points are just BS to me. 

Okay, I'm done debating over it now.

I'm really sorry. This is my last debate about the whole "Martha Hunt Hate Fest" if that's what you plan to call it, but I'm compelled to reply with the sheer amount of "I don't know why are you so worked up" or "IDGAF" and contrast that is in your post. I think this only happened because you were so quick to accuse me on hating Martha Hunt when you yourself said it well enough that I find her boring but I don't hate on her. So, my responses are bolded in red and on this reply too. Also.. note that

• I never discredited Martha's hard work. Please, I'm just saying it's unfair to say she's the harder working one compared to the rest.
  • You seriously contradicted yourself on the whole Martha and Media thing. At first you mentioned it played no role but you oh so obviously mentioned VS LOVES Models with Celeb connections.

I like all models equally save for the few I mentioned, my personal favorites are the Asian models because I'm Asian, but you don't see me accusing on anyone on "hatin" Asian models just cause barely anyone talks about them. But wow... it took just one remark about Martha being "unfit" for Angel material and suddenly the hate word is thrown out *facepalms*. I'm not even talking about skin colors (and never will) here, so I seriously have no idea why you're the one being worked up instead as if I did the unthinkable.

I get it you're a MH fan, but holy crap, the whole hate accusation and hostility is strong. And to think I had the manners to quote your response and another user's response to reply, the very least is you could quote me back and reply to me. Nope, you just blankly wrote a reply like I'm not worthy of your words and time. Much arrogance, so wow, very scary <_<. New/Infrequent users like me are here to learn things like what makes Martha Hunt angel, what makes XXX not Angel, or else I wouldn't be writing "let's look at what makes Martha a qualified angel"

Sorry for bringing this up again (prolly even gonna get banned or warned for doing nothing wrong), but the whole hate/accusation/disrespect thing is making me uncomfortable and I have no choice but to write back again. I supposed you haven't seen true hate like the Korean Pop circle/fanbase. Stay inside there for a day and you'll probably go crazy. Not that you should, but clearly you don't know the difference between dislike and hate, before proceeding to accuse me of hatin and then saying dislike.

Edit: Just to add on, I promise after this post that I'll go back to talking about the rest of the angels other than Martha Hunt, before another petty user accuses me of hatin.

5 Questions With Victoria’s Secret’s Newest Angel, Romee Strijd

What makes this new generation of VS Angels special from the rest? 

We’re all pretty young, so it’s all a little fresher. It’s nice to come into a big brand like this at this age.

http://www.style.com/trends/industry/2015/victorias-secret-newest-angel-romee-strijd

(paraphrasing) All I ever hear is Martha, Martha, Martha

Martha has done The Macy's Day Parade interview for the past 2 years.  Unless the Angels were busy doing something on Thanksgiving I always thought that VS was disrespecting them by having a non-angel do that.  That interview seems like a pretty big deal to me.  And she was getting good commercial airtime too.  She has been a frontrunner for an angel spot since 2013.  Way before I heard anything about her and Taylor Swift.  

You're wrong Gator.

Of course I was saying Elsa is slut just because she models VS' sluttiest outfits and clearly not every day wearable outfits, as everyone in BZ knows, I dislike Elsa a lot ... Dat bitch!

:rofl: shit, sorry. I forgot your favorite blondie is actually Candy. <3

Though I don't get why you don't think that outfit is everyday wearable. I think I speak for every girl here when I say I love having to climb out of my lingerie every time I need to pee.  :Angel: VS cares a lot about making sure all their outfits are practical. That's why we have the no, too.  :angie:

That's totally everyday wearable. I'm going to pair it with daisy dukes for my next year's Coachella look. 

It's a good look! :thumbsup:   For any time!  It's the hot new trend.