Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I'm assuming the other five will be tomorrow? Elsa's still in Aspen shooting for Gorsuch.

There's a video in the snapstory, and all the girls are in their underwear, and then Taylor is wearing sweatpants and a beanie with a bra. :ninja: Looks so weird.

What I find the most ridiculous about this situation is that it almost screams out how desperate VS is to find fast replacements for Ale and Adri. I mean, already 2-3 years ago it was predictable that they won't stay really long, so VS should have provided girls that have serious Angel-potential. But what happened? They went with Lindsay and Karlie - girls that you could tell from the minute they got contracted weren't there for the long run. So the "up-and-coming" Angels ended up leaving before even the veterans did and now that the veterans are very likely to leave, VS doesn't have any girls to fill the gap and getting 10 girls at once is an unprofessional way to fill the gap.

Outta the ten girls, I can only see the total package in Elsa. Saying who has the "it"-factor does is a subjective matter but still there are girls where the majority can tell they have it. Girls like Doutzen, Miranda or Candice. And then there are others where the majority can tell they won't leave a mark - girls like Lindsay, Chanel or Erin. So seeing Angel-material based solely on their looks, Jasmine, Martha, Sara, Martha, Jac and especially Stella fall through (which doesn't mean they're ugly by any means!!!) Then there are Lais, Romee, Taylor and Kate G left.

Kate G: I haven't seen Kate G talking before, so I can't tell if she also has the personality for this job.

Romee: I'm on the fence with Romee because I also don't see what she brings new to the table with someone like Candice being already in the roster.

Taylor: I think she's actually a huge Angel-contender but NOT NOW! In last year's show you could tell she's still a baby

Lais: She confuses me the most, because she actually got the looks but she doesn't have any spark which makes her beauty fall flat

If it was for me, I would have let Ale and Adri go already in 2012 by using the idea with the two fantasy bra already in that year. I would have hired Candice and Bar Refaeli in 2009, Irina Shayk in 2012, Emily DiDonato in 2013 and Elsa in 2014 with Taylor Hill being her successor as the PINK spokesmodel (to groom her to become an Angel in 2017-2018). I thought of Shanina Shaik or Senait Gidey too. 

I bet Adriana just sits in her mansion with a champagne glass in one hand whenever new girls come in and contemplates how long it will take for them to wither away just like all of the others before them while she stands unfazed with her millions still in check

Joke about Miranda all you want but at least she made an impact and had people interested in her. Something most VS girls couldn't do except Candice. Heidi, Tyra, Gisele, Adriana, Alessandra, Miranda and Candice are those girls that when they came along were just boom for the company. I would even take Alessandra out and class her more with Doutzen. She is where she is only for longevity if anything. If done right and marketed right Elsa, Sara and maybe Taylor could have a shot at that.

Joke about Miranda all you want but at least she made an impact and had people interested in her. Something most VS girls couldn't do except Candice. Heidi, Tyra, Gisele, Adriana, Alessandra, Miranda and Candice are those girls that when they came along were just boom for the company. I would even take Alessandra out and class her more with Doutzen. She is where she is only for longevity if anything. If done right and marketed right Elsa, Sara and maybe Taylor could have a shot at that.

How can you class Miranda with them Tyra and co while you hesitate with Alessandra when Ale has had more impact? I don't know which Miranda impact you're actually referring to, the girl came in and had one fantasy bra, never opened a show nor was treated like one of the head girls. She only started getting that much recognition around 2011 and we all know how she went about acquiring that.

Ale on the other hand came in with the likes of Adriana and Gisele which meant instant success back in the day. Yea, she was a little behind the other power players but she was quite the success