Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I like the picture (Y)

So according to Russell day two it's tomorrow and I'm assuming it's going to be Jac, Elsa, Lais, Romee and Martha. So Romee will pretty much be the new kid because the other four have worked together a lot in the last couple of years.

I just need a picture of Lais, Jac & Elsa together and it'll be good tbh  :chicken: 

I think they paired the girls by their looks so they wouldn't have either too many brunettes or too many blondes in each group? I also feel like with the exception of Romee, tomorrow's group looks more mature, the girls from today were shooting again BBV so maybe tomorrow they'll do sexy stuff and not cutesy.

Joke about Miranda all you want but at least she made an impact and had people interested in her. Something most VS girls couldn't do except Candice. Heidi, Tyra, Gisele, Adriana, Alessandra, Miranda and Candice are those girls that when they came along were just boom for the company. I would even take Alessandra out and class her more with Doutzen. She is where she is only for longevity if anything. If done right and marketed right Elsa, Sara and maybe Taylor could have a shot at that.

How can you class Miranda with them Tyra and co while you hesitate with Alessandra when Ale has had more impact? I don't know which Miranda impact you're actually referring to, the girl came in and had one fantasy bra, never opened a show nor was treated like one of the head girls. She only started getting that much recognition around 2011 and we all know how she went about acquiring that.

Ale on the other hand came in with the likes of Adriana and Gisele which meant instant success back in the day. Yea, she was a little behind the other power players but she was quite the success

When you think about VS Alessandra was all over catalog but when it came to the show she didn't open a segment until 2008 and she didn't get a FB until 2012. Miranda did both of those things before her. When it comes to VS Alessandra was kept aside for a long time until Adriana fell pregnant and everything fell on to her. She opened a show and was everywhere in 2009. But still there's no denying that other girls were put first. Only now she is really a top girl since her and Adriana have been there the longest. You can't deny Miranda made a big impact. Like I said they always have their it girl. And she as that for a while until she got pregnant and her priorities changed.