Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I feel that ou of the lot Taylor has the true potential. She's so young that they really can groom her. I think also they should keep her working Pink and mainline. She has that appeal. She could even be the Pink spokesmodel.

She has experience with being groomed.

I feel that ou of the lot Taylor has the true potential. She's so young that they really can groom her. I think also they should keep her working Pink and mainline. She has that appeal. She could even be the Pink spokesmodel.

She has experience with being groomed.

:laugh:  Oh, the burns ITT.

I see your point and I realize that my logic was flawed.

I guess I just feel like it's a bit silly that VS and the models themselves are making such a big deal about being the newest angels signed when in reality the angel status is so diluted to the point that it truly doesn't matter so much anymore. When has VS ever made such a big deal about signing new angels? Karlie, Doutzen, nor Behati ever got a private photoshoot to announce the fact that they were the newest faces of the company. What I think I was trying to convey is that I think it is unfair on VS's part to give all these new girls so much attention when they barely did anything to "celebrate" the older angels' entrance into the company. I realized times have changed, but I just wish they approached adding more angels to their roster in a different way.

I agree.  Diluted is a good word for it.  Even considering some pretty terrible decisions VS has made they practically changed the definition of an Angel overnight.  Being an Angel used to mean having elite supermodel status but now these girls have things in their contracts like... wash Ed Razek. 

Is there any reason they couldn't just announce 5 girls now and 5 more girls in September or something?  That would still be too many but I think the effect on Angel status wouldn't be so blatant and VS would get 2 rounds of press instead of 1.  We'll see how VS's strategy plays out though.

The more I see Sara & Taylor together the more the Adriana/Ale comparisons come to mind. They're both look amazing, and the camera seems to love them above all else. The "it" factor is present.

Stella while doesn't shine as much as the duo mentioned above, she still looks great(ish).

Kate o.O I hate saying this but in every single group shot she fades away. There's no spark, no glow, nothing that screams STAR.

Runner-up in Russia's Next Top Model. Runner Up in Miss Russia. Always taking second place, and again it shows with VS. Perhaps she'll get better, but if she doesn't find that "it" factor, I can see her lasting a year and then slowly fading away . . . .

I love Jasmine, but she just reminds me of a pretty actress, nothing more, nothing less.

The more I see Sara & Taylor together the more the Adriana/Ale comparisons come to mind. They're both look amazing, and the camera seems to love them above all else. The "it" factor is present.

Stella while doesn't shine as much, still looks great.

Kate o.O I hate saying this but in every single group shot she fades away. There's no spark, no glow, nothing that screams STAR.

Runner-up in Russia's Next Top Model. Runner Up in Miss Russia. Always taking second place, and again it shows with VS. Perhaps she'll get better, but if she doesn't find that "it" factor, I can see her lasting a year and then slowly fading away . . . .

I love Jasmine, but she just reminds me of a pretty actress, nothing more, nothing less.

Agreed 100% although I love Stella too much I'm majorly biased. But it's true Jasmine has more of an actress quality but she's ok. Good for the brand. I think Kate will definitely get better. Good opportunity for her. Sara and Taylor are just wow. I can't get over them.

Looking forward to the next group shots with Elsa, Martha, Lais, Jac and Romee.

Stella while doesn't shine as much as the duo mentioned above, she still looks great(ish).

Couldn't agree more. Their pictures have so much personality and their beauty It's just from another level. They could be huge.