Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

^ what??? I maybe said here or in Jojos thread. Only gripe was VS signed Sara at Jojo's expense. Nothing like 'hatred' or anything tbh.

Nobody should blame nobody but I said that judging by the quality of VS photos/work of these models. Sara is sits at the bottom with regards to that. Worst of all time!

Sara is the worst VS model ever in terms of quality of work.

That's just two of the many many many posts you've made criticizing Sara, in Jo's thread, in Kelly's thread, in Barbara's thread, in Sara's own thread. You don't like her, fine, but don't get uppity when someone expresses a dislike of one of your favs. 

^ what??? I maybe said here or in Jojos thread. Only gripe was VS signed Sara at Jojo's expense. Nothing like 'hatred' or anything tbh.

I got the same impression, that you've been badmouthing Sara pretty much everywhere. 

Sara getting hired has absolutely NOTHING to do with Josephine. Even if Sara didn't get the job, that does not mean that Jo would have. I have no idea why you're singling Sara out as Jo's downfall; she's one of TEN girls who got in when Jo didn't. Like wtf.

You don't like her, fine, but don't get uppity when someone expresses a dislike of one of your favs. 

Uppity???? Well, to be brutally honest Romee's hardly my  most favorite model  I dont even comment that often in her topic. Most of the time I talked about her in this topic was just bring it to people's attention VS are really pushing this girl, like they might wanna make her an angel soon ( which they did, alongside a dozen others but never mind) And IDK what part of my comment read like I was lashing out at Le Gator for 'bashing my favorite model' I meant 'want her fired' like tongue-in-cheek :idk:

Great PR movement VS, you can't set two events (the introduction of the new angels and Candice's in store event) the same day!

anyway I feel today's group is stronger, with Martha, Lais and Elsa (who are vs darlings for a long time) and Jac (who became heavily featured in their catalogues) I wonder if their contracts are bigger or it's just a random thing like a height issue as someone posted before. 

Damn that Sara, stealing contracts out from under other girl's noses. 

And damn that Stella for ruining Barbara's career, 'cause Barbara was going to be an Angel.

Bitches need to learn their place. :rofl:

Was it ever gonna happen???   :/  It was reasonably clear, long before Stella even stepped in the VS studio for the first time;  NOPE!!!