Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

In all seriousness, there's 15 Angels and all 15 of them will walk the show this year (unless someone gets knocked up) if you give each woman 3 outfits that's already 45 outfits o.o, they better not cast 48 bitches again or everyone will get just one outfit and buh-bye

My money is on Taylor. Her boyfriend is drilling holes in condoms and replacing birth control pills with vitamin C as we speak. It's his only hope to hang on.

Did Michael take his Instagram down? The day after his long time GF becomes an Angel. :rofl:  Ed must of told Taylor to ditch the pedo boy toy :rofl:

https://instagram.com/Michael_shank/

The Taylor and Leo thing could happen people :chicken:

I think Behati is not knocked up already just because she managed to calculate everything right to get the Fantasy Bra this year.

Bingo. I think you could say the same for Lily even though I don't think she really has a shot. They know when to plan for it so they don't miss a show.

Registered sex offenders list. :rofl:

I think Behati is not knocked up already just because she managed to calculate everything right to get the Fantasy Bra this year.

Lol. I can't disagree.

I'm actually surprised that VS has shown no interest in signing the social media models that are Gigi and Kendall. Cara was never gonna happen so...

You guys need to stop being so entertaining I'm trying to type a psychology paper here...

I'm trying to write a take home exam, but BZ is just so much more appealing than politics. 

You guys need to stop being so entertaining I'm trying to type a psychology paper here...

Make us stop, I have a public international law test to study for

#finalsweek2k15

post-42953-0-1446078519-61477_thumb.jpg

I'd rather joke about Leo's next girlfriend and the next episode of To Catch a Predator than write a history paper. 

Yep! I just got done with a 5 page philosophy paper and started my 5 page psychology paper...

I shouldn't even be responding to this right now..

What is sleep.

What is life.

fuck :rofl:  :ninja: