Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

...... What!  I thought Muslims weren't big fans of homosexuals, yet they are OK with raping little boys?

FIVE Afghan teenagers who gang-raped a boy in Sweden will avoid deportation because their homeland is 'too dangerous'.
The shocking revelation comes after conviction of the gang for the attack on the minor, which was filmed by the assailants.  After being beaten he was raped for over an hour. The horror attack happened in woodland in the town of Uppsala in Sweden.
The gang of teenagers were found guilty of aggravated rape but the court decided they would not be sent back to Afghanistan, despite requests from the prosecution. It was argued they were too young and would be put at risk by being deported.

7 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

http://www.gossipcop.com/mariah-carey-new-years-rockin-eve-video-2017-performance-watch/

Mariah Carey: I should practice for the preformance.

Embedded

Mariah Carey to Mariah Carey: Nah just wing it

It's really sad to see the Mariah Carey robot malfunctioning so soon, I had such hope for the technology.

16 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

A little known fact, and this comes from me being a prison brat (my father worked Death Row and then became the Visiting Room Coordinator for San Quentin State Prison. I know the prison systems very well)

It actually costs more money to put an inmate to death then it does to keep them in prison for the rest of their life. It's common for Governors to allow the death penalty to be overturned especially if they have a stake in a privately owned prison, and if they don't it still saves the state money. Both the State and the owner(s) of the prison make a lot of money for each bed they fill and it's cheaper to allow them to rot away. It's a win win for the prison system, but it's heartbreaking for those effected by crime and for those who believe in capital punishment

I'm personally against the death penalty as it is found in some cases that the person is innocent and that breaks my heart, just keep'em there for the rest of their lifes.

Ahaah take that Mariah! Hate that ********************!

Personally for me it has been a good year, Portugal was an European Champion in Football (Soccer:ninjaknives:), did well in my exams, my aunt and grandmother overcame cancer and are alive and well, Game Of Thrones had another smashing season, but in general, it's a gritty image for the geopolitical world, music and celebrity deaths (still not over Carrie and Debbie). With my european liberal mind-set, I am against Trump, Brexit and all of the isolating measures against refugees out there. Here to a happier year where humans for once actually try to work together other than each countries' personal reasons:heart:

GG; What in the actual fuck! :hang:

@Sanni @ILUVAdrianaLima @Limerlight @phenobarbie @Cult Icon @Stormbringer @frenchkiki @gotportugal

Gov. Jerry Brown did approve legislation that decriminalises prostitution in the case of minors. In other words, it bans police from charging people under 18 with prostitution.

He also signed bills allowing people to defend themselves against additional criminal charges if they were coerced into committing an offense.

Other measures include raising the age that kids can testify outside a courtroom in human trafficking cases from 13 to 15, protecting victims' names from disclosure and ensuring that they have access to county services.

Dem children's are victims, and shouldn't be charged... Sure. Nothing bad will come from this except the gangs using kids to make them quick money. I mean what do they have to lose.... the kid isn't going to be arrested. An hour or two off the street, and back on the block to make more money for them.

11 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

@Sanni @ILUVAdrianaLima @Limerlight @phenobarbie @Cult Icon @Stormbringer @frenchkiki @gotportugal

Gov. Jerry Brown did approve legislation that decriminalises prostitution in the case of minors. In other words, it bans police from charging people under 18 with prostitution.

He also signed bills allowing people to defend themselves against additional criminal charges if they were coerced into committing an offense.

Other measures include raising the age that kids can testify outside a courtroom in human trafficking cases from 13 to 15, protecting victims' names from disclosure and ensuring that they have access to county services.

Dem children's are victims, and shouldn't be charged... Sure. Nothing bad will come from this except the gangs using kids to make them quick money. I mean what do they have to lose.... the kid isn't going to be arrested. An hour or two off the street, and back on the block to make more money for them.

Maybe they have another goal in mind? In Portugal, we decriminalised all  minor drug using-related crimes (less than a 10 day supply) in 2001 and the outcome is more than positive. The amount of overdoses has declined drastically, the drug use among you adults has declined as well, HIV infection due to drugs has declined too. It's also because we shifted the Drug Control from The Justice Department to the Ministry Of Health, which facilitates on helping people get better, instead of just giving them prison time.

But on your subject, from what I've read on papers written from past human-trafficking victim, most of them are actually coaged into doing this by their pimps. The pimps are the real problem, the prostitute ends up being the victim too. They probably have witnessed years of arresting prostitutes only to find new ones the next day.

12 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Romee. :ninja: And girls consider this "body goals." 

Skinnier than a mannequin jesus Romee. That god-awful-site-that-I-dont-remember-the-name must be happy,

14 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

a12e2482701d6f2ee934ab1d6ed2fdf15b3252a7