Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

2 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

Debbie Reynolds just rushed to the hospital after she had a stroke. Her daughter is Carrie Fisher :sad:  If she passes the day after her daughter dies omg!

Debbie Reynolds Dead: Carrie Fisher’s Mother Dies 1 Day After Her Death

http://hollywoodlife.com/2016/12/28/debbie-reynolds-dead-carrie-fisher-mother-dies/

12 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

OMG now that Debbie Reynolds died. I can't even, I mean I really can't Poor family and poor Billie

One lost is bad enough but 2 at pretty much the same time!? That is beyond devastating!!! I could only imagine how much pain and sadness the family is experiencing!!! And Bille was so close to her mom (her earmuffs on Scream Queens is homage to her mom) and grandmother---she must be beyond heartbroken!!!

giphy.gif

I am just gutted over Carrie's and Debbie's passing. My heart goes out to Billie, Todd and Gary the wonder pup. Carrie taught me as a young girl to be feisty and fierce and still be a lady, and as an adult, she taught me that you can handle any thing that life tosses your way with grace, wit and humor. 

In StarWars: The Old Republic, characters are coming together to honor her and Debbie's memory on House Organa on Alderaan. There's postings across social media with the hashtag #ForceForCarrie if you would like to see videos and screen shots. 

the Punisher as the president:

640_Duterte_dolls_2016_07_19_22_41_38.JPduterte-punisher.jpg

The fiery-tempered former prosecutor said he once hurled a Chinese man suspected of rape and murder out of a helicopter.

"If you are corrupt, I will fetch you using a helicopter to Manila and I will throw you out. I have done this before, why would I not do it again?" Duterte said during a speech to victims of a typhoon on Tuesday, a clip of which is posted on a video feed of the president's office.

Duterte also said six people arrested last week during a seizure of more than half a tonne of methamphetamine, known locally as "shabu", in the capital were fortunate he was out of town.

"They were lucky I was not in Manila that time. If I had known there were that much shabu inside a house, I would definitely kill you," he said.

"Let's not make any drama, I will personally gun you down if nobody else will do it."

The United Nations' top human rights envoy has called for an investigation into Duterte's claims of killing people, to which Duterte last week responded by calling him "stupid", an "idiot" and a "son of a bitch" who should go back to school.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-philippines-duterte-helicopter-idUSKBN14I0DH?feedType=RSS&feedName=topNews&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=Social

17 hours ago, CandleVixen said:

I am just gutted over Carrie's and Debbie's passing. My heart goes out to Billie, Todd and Gary the wonder pup. Carrie taught me as a young girl to be feisty and fierce and still be a lady, and as an adult, she taught me that you can handle any thing that life tosses your way with grace, wit and humor. 

In StarWars: The Old Republic, characters are coming together to honor her and Debbie's memory on House Organa on Alderaan. There's postings across social media with the hashtag #ForceForCarrie if you would like to see videos and screen shots. 

RIP Carrie & Debbie

Too bad there were no significant female characters in movies of the '80 (except for Sigourney Weaver).

o.O I still can't believe she brought a strange man home from the store and after two hours of talking they're making plans to go on vacation, and or get married..... He's coming over AGAIN tonight.  Fuck my life. :hang:

And I quote:

I bought a bottle of rum, and he bought vodka, he likes vodka.... and I of course like my vodka too.... We have so much in common. THE DEPTH OF HER REASONING! :banghead:

All I want you to do is cook for me when I get home and take care of my son..... I don't want your money or anything.  I trust this guy soooo much :dry: .