Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

Russian airlift: Moscow sends plane to ferry its 35 expelled diplomats and families out of U.S. as Putin REFUSES to retaliate against 'lame duck' Obama's punishment for hacking Hillary

President Obama has given 35 Russian diplomats until New Year's Day to leave the U.S. as punishment for the country's 'meddling' in the election
    Kremlin announced Friday that they will be sending a plane for their diplomats, since many were having a hard time booking flights
    Also on Friday, Russian officials were seen hurriedly packing up their government residences in Maryland and New York
    President Obama said the compounds were used for spying, and officially kicked the Russians out of the houses at noon

Jan 20th can't come soon enough!

What in the actual fuck...

Monster who raped a 14-year-old girl before murdering her with a skewer and a sledgehammer is SPARED execution by Washington's Democrat governor

Clark Elmore never denied raping and murdering Kristy Ohnstad in 1995
    In 2014 Washington Gov. Jay Inslee ordered a moratorium on death sentences
    Elmore is the first to run out of appeals, having been on death row since 1996
    Inslee's office says the ban is not about individual cases such as Elmore's
    The governor says the death penalty is being applied inconsistently over WA and it lacks deterrent value, costs too much and there are too many appeals
    Kristy's family told the governor they would prefer Elmore spend life in prison

---

Michigan man 'stabbed his five-year-old stepdaughter to death and set her body on fire with vodka because she asked him for a snack'
    Thomas McClellan, 25, allegedly stabbed Luna Younger, 5, to death on Nov 1
    He snapped after she refused to leave his room until he gave her food, a cop said
    He then put blankets on her body and set them on fire with vodka, a court heard
    An autopsy said she died of at least five stab wounds before the fire
    McClellan could get life in prison on murder, child abuse and arson charges

On 30/12/2016 at 6:23 PM, Prettyphile said:

What in the actual fuck...

Monster who raped a 14-year-old girl before murdering her with a skewer and a sledgehammer is SPARED execution by Washington's Democrat governor

Clark Elmore never denied raping and murdering Kristy Ohnstad in 1995
    In 2014 Washington Gov. Jay Inslee ordered a moratorium on death sentences
    Elmore is the first to run out of appeals, having been on death row since 1996
    Inslee's office says the ban is not about individual cases such as Elmore's
    The governor says the death penalty is being applied inconsistently over WA and it lacks deterrent value, costs too much and there are too many appeals
    Kristy's family told the governor they would prefer Elmore spend life in prison

---

Michigan man 'stabbed his five-year-old stepdaughter to death and set her body on fire with vodka because she asked him for a snack'
    Thomas McClellan, 25, allegedly stabbed Luna Younger, 5, to death on Nov 1
    He snapped after she refused to leave his room until he gave her food, a cop said
    He then put blankets on her body and set them on fire with vodka, a court heard
    An autopsy said she died of at least five stab wounds before the fire
    McClellan could get life in prison on murder, child abuse and arson charges

Better for that monster to spend all of his life in a shitty prison cell than being killed and getting off easily. This world is just getting crazier and crazier or is it just me who is just noticing it now?

31 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

Better for that monster to spend all of his life in a shitty prison cell than being killed and getting off easily. This world is just getting crazier and crazier or is it just me who is just noticing it now?

A little known fact, and this comes from me being a prison brat (my father worked Death Row and then became the Visiting Room Coordinator for San Quentin State Prison. I know the prison systems very well)

It actually costs more money to put an inmate to death then it does to keep them in prison for the rest of their life. It's common for Governors to allow the death penalty to be overturned especially if they have a stake in a privately owned prison, and if they don't it still saves the state money. Both the State and the owner(s) of the prison make a lot of money for each bed they fill and it's cheaper to allow them to rot away. It's a win win for the prison system, but it's heartbreaking for those effected by crime and for those who believe in capital punishment

2016 can't catch a break :sad:

Terror gunman dressed as Father Christmas opens fire on Istanbul nightclub New Year's Eve crowd killing 35 and wounding at least 40

The gunmen appear to be wearing Santa costumes in CCTV footage
    The pair opened fire in the Reina nightclub, one of Istanbul's most popular venues
    The city's governor said 35 people were killed in the New Year's Eve attack
    A police officer is among the dead, Vasip Şahin revealed
    An estimated 17,000 police officers are believed to be on duty tonight in Istanbul

2 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

my father worked Death Row and then became the Visiting Room Coordinator for San Quentin State Prison

Interesting! I’ve always been somewhat fascinated by prisons, true crime stories, the psychology of killers etc. What is his account of working with inmates on Death Row, if you can share? Is there something different about them that one can sense (aside from them being behind bars) or can they seem totally normal?

1 hour ago, Sanni said:

Interesting! I’ve always been somewhat fascinated by prisons, true crime stories, the psychology of killers etc. What is his account of working with inmates on Death Row, if you can share? Is there something different about them that one can sense (aside from them being behind bars) or can they seem totally normal?

Do you have Skype, and if so would you consider adding me and we can talk over voice?

I'll send you a PM tomorrow then and we can talk in private :smile:

I've officially heard it all....

http://i.imgur.com/LKxrqFb.gif

YES!! compassion and hugs will fix everything  :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: