Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

2 hours ago, Enrico_sw said:

Disney's officials seem clueless, which once again illustrates that it's tough for companies to see where marketing problems lie. Also, they obviously don't care about the audience when they call them "rabid" or "toxic"... it's pointless disregard for people who merely express disagreements.

They suck except for Feige. Disney openly panders to the SJWs to try to cash in on that market, but doesn't realize that it's only like 5% or less of the population.

As for the journalists, after their biased reviews on Joker, their level of credibility has sunk.

That's the news media's last gasp. They say and do dumb shit now to generate attention because people don't care anymore about news cause you can gets alerts by preference while doing whatever you want besides watching and/or reading the news.

Kennedy should go. She doesn't care about creative content or the audience, it's just about her "line". :DanniCullen:

I agree, but for different reasons. I think it's her ego trying to prove everyone wrong and by doing that she heads creative which she's not and that trickles down to the fan.

9 minutes ago, frenchkiki said:

why do they all have to look like sluts for Halloween??

Even Kylie Jenner manages to look like a whore dressed like Ariel.

They like attention?

It was also the warmest halloween ever in NYC area, about 70 degrees F plus with good humidity.  Unlike previous Halloweens girls could really get away with it.

17 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:
19 hours ago, Enrico_sw said:

Kennedy should go. She doesn't care about creative content or the audience, it's just about her "line". :DanniCullen:

I agree, but for different reasons. I think it's her ego trying to prove everyone wrong and by doing that she heads creative which she's not and that trickles down to the fan

I agree with both of you. She shouldn’t have taken the reigns at Lucasfilm, but stayed as an EP on the films. 
I really think she’s taken too big of a bite of  it, and to prove to the mundane, unwashed fans she’s determined not to choke.

Disney messed that one up. 

I sometimes day dream and think what would our beloved galaxy far far away be like had the mouse kept to George’s outline, and also not tossed out the whole expanded universe. 

3 hours ago, frenchkiki said:

why do they all have to look like sluts for Halloween??

Even Kylie Jenner manages to look like a whore dressed like Ariel.

It's called Slutoween for a reason.

What better way to dress like a slut and not be judged for it. :idk:

27 minutes ago, CandleVixen said:

I agree with both of you. She shouldn’t have taken the reigns at Lucasfilm, but stayed as an EP on the films. 
I really think she’s taken too big of a bite of  it, and to prove to the mundane, unwashed fans she’s determined not to choke.

Disney messed that one up. 

I sometimes day dream and think what would our beloved galaxy far far away be like had the mouse kept to George’s outline, and also not tossed out the whole expanded universe. 

That and let the directors have more creative control.

KK & Iger stabbed George in the back saying they were going to use his outline for the sequel trilogy. Disney jettisoned the EU for money reasons. JJ stole some EU things.

The Disney SW films will not ever be truly good or original because they cannot be allowed to be.

Same with the MCU, there is a built-in limit set by the Disney suits.

Frankly I think it will turn out to be a very bad thing for the movie industry that Disney now controls such a huge chunk of it, especially after the 21st Century Fox acquisition.

7 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:

That and let the directors have more creative control.

KK & Iger stabbed George in the back saying they were going to use his outline for the sequel trilogy. Disney jettisoned the EU for money reasons. JJ stole some EU things.

JJ really didn’t steal them. Almost everything that was EU was Dave Filoni and company putting it into the cannon for  Clone Wars and then Rebels. 

I wish and wish that the mouse would offer some, or all, of the live action projects to Filoni. 

10 hours ago, CandleVixen said:

JJ really didn’t steal them. Almost everything that was EU was Dave Filoni and company putting it into the cannon for  Clone Wars and then Rebels.

JJ added some EU stuff to the sequel trilogy.

Filoni would be the best person to take over creative for Lucasfilm, but that isn't happening anytime soon.