Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

Worst dinner ever. 

Bought Pizza from a mom and pop restaurant and  it was so fucking bad that after a couple of bites we had to toss it.  Then we ordered Chinese... WORST Chinese ever. 2 bites and done. Fried rice bad, Chow Fun bad, General Tso... REALLLY fucking bad.

3 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

Worst dinner ever. 

Bought Pizza from a mom and pop restaurant and  it was so fucking bad that after a couple of bites we had to toss it.  Then we ordered Chinese... WORST Chinese ever. 2 bites and done. Fried rice bad, Chow Fun bad, General Tso... REALLLY fucking bad.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

7bdfeddf1ece7cdfb6d8ba281b8f12bb.thumb.jpg.e0b5c018f5c05e15d90cdf8cadb22a4b.jpg 

44 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

Worst dinner ever. 

I had general tso for lunch today.  Finding a take out place that makes good General Tso isn't that common.  Maybe 1 out of 3 or more Chinese places have good general tso.  I have noticed that some take out places even rip you off by giving you pieces that are mostly breading.

The most consistent thing I find is Lo mein (can't mess this up easily) and roast pork.  :

3 out of 5  - too sweet, not spicy enough (a common problem). Pork fried rice was pretty tasteless.

china-one.jpg

5 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

You get called a racist say - Nope. I'm part black and arab... Not racist. You're racist for seeing me as white! :rofl:

Well I do have a big ass and lips.

Also I'm way more of a POC than Elizabeth Warren. :wink:

On 10/24/2019 at 11:25 PM, CandleVixen said:

The only reason I can come up with is that GenX (my generation) and GenY (next gen- May be xennials) raised and coddled our off spring. 

that’s just my thought tonight

wwhen one set of problems get resolved, new ones appear.  

Update 18 mins ago:  Largest’ evacuation in memory, 180,000 forced to flee: The Sonoma County Sheriff’s Office says the evacuation orders for 180,000 people affected by the Kincade Fire is the “largest that any of us at the Sheriff’s Office can remember.”

Every year with the fires! :rolingpin:

Every single one of my family members and friends is currently without power, this has been going on for weeks. Half of them have been evacuated, and the other half are waiting for the order. 

This is what happens when Liberal Lawmakers don't allow Forestry/Logging because we must save the trees, think of the environment and shit.

This is what happens when the State of California who knew PG&E was scuffed yet put zero pressure on them to update their shit, more fucking fires.

Last year my cousin lost his home in Paradise. Two years ago I had countless friends and some family who lost everything, and I lost my childhood home, and the year before that one of my best friends sisters lost her home and business. Buffy's apt building went up in flames. What's going to happen this year? :(

@Stormbringer

They made a documentary about the fire my cousin was in

Update - If this fire pushes south it'll run into Northern Santa Rosa and probably consume the area that Christopher and I first lived in when we started dating :/  I can't get a hold of my old neighbors to find out if they're okay.

Wind gusts topping 80 mph created blowtorch-like conditions along the massive Kincade Fire lines early Sunday, fanning the out-of-control blaze into a wall of flames that approached the outskirts of Windsor.

By 3:30 a.m., a wall of fire was rapidly approaching Windsor, triggering a frantic call from the Sonoma County Sheriff’s Department for residents — who had ignored a mandatory evacuation order Saturday — to flee immediately.

“Heavy smoke, debris and strong wind reported near Brooks and Arata in Windsor,” the department urged in an online alert. “If you are in Windsor you need to get out now.”

6 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

@Stormbringer

They made a documentary about the fire my cousin was in

The anguish of seeing that even from this far away :( 

6 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

Update - If this fire pushes south it'll run into Northern Santa Rosa and probably consume the area that Christopher and I first lived in when we started dating :/  I can't get a hold of my old neighbors to find out if they're okay.

Any news on this?

Were you able to communicate?

55 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

I still don't get why Steve Martin was one of the biggest stand-ups of all time.  His act in the 70s-80s was more vaudeville...

My understanding is that his stand-up is respected because he was making fun of the concepts of stand-up (set-up, punchline, everything).

I'm not an expert on comedy, but I remember that it's something like that. I'm sure you could find somewhere it's explained better and more thoroughly.