Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

18 hours ago, CandleVixen said:

Me thinks that mom wanted a girl, not that kiddo does.

I think you nailed it. Apparently she used to lock him in his room and tell him "monsters only eat boys". Also, it all started when he was 3.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/video-james-younger-at-age-3-to-dad-mommy-tells-me-im-a-girl?%3Futm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=dwtwitter

Then, he told her that he liked the movie Frozen, which is apparently an irrefutable proof that he's a girl :banghead: They use kids for political fights, which is clearly abuse. Reading this story is heartbreaking.

It reminds me of Alan Turing, who was sentenced to take hormones. It was horrible for him. I thought that these times were over. Guess not...:noexpression:

1 hour ago, Stormbringer said:

No, no attempted coups but protests keep on mobilizing more and more people and they are nationwide.

Today will be the 5th day under curfew in Santiago. 2nd and 3rd day in most major cities...

Wow

Chile is under martial law then.

45 minutes ago, Enrico_sw said:

That's literally "going full retard". These people call themselves "progressive", but they are obscurantists. They're just like flat earthers, but they disguise their lunacies with "good intentions" :banghead:

Math is not oppressive and racist, if anything it's a class and educational system issues in my opinion.

1 minute ago, Stromboli1 said:

Math is not oppressive and racist, if anything it's a class and educational system issues in my opinion.

Math is a knowledge that helped us (among other things) getting out of the Stone Age. People who call math "oppressive" are lunatics. Media that publish this garbage are a disgrace.

3 minutes ago, Enrico_sw said:

Math is a knowledge that helped us (among other things) getting out of the Stone Age. People who call math "oppressive" are lunatics. Media that publish this garbage are a disgrace.

I agree, these idiots don't understand that Math is an universal language.

Social justice in math......... da fuck.

1 hour ago, Stormbringer said:

No. We are under state of emergency, not martial law.

Still not good though... Today there's curfew again in Santiago from 10 PM till 4 AM. Valparaíso is under curfew already.

Well the first part is good news I guess.

Are there any solutions or dialogue on the table for the protesters?

21 minutes ago, Stromboli1 said:

Well the first part is good news I guess.

Are there any solutions or dialogue on the table for the protesters?

I mean it's not THAT BAD news. We still have military on the streets.

Only yesterday the tone of the government changed a little into at least trying to propose some solutions. It's something but it doesn't really go to the bottom of the issue.

Another thing people are claiming is for an important change in the cabinet, but there isn't till now any intentions in doing that. Also quite a number of people want the president to resign but that is veeery unlikely to happen.

+dave attell?

youtube has one album and one HBO half-hour, other sites have the specials

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHSg93ixQbOSK2UMPVcjt3w

he was the first comedian I saw live on stage.  This was back in college and IIRC it was in the comedy cellar with the brick wall-backdrop.  The show was two hours long and he spent a lot of time testing jokes.  My friends didn't understand his degenerate style very much.  I remember having a great time, regardless.

13 hours ago, Stormbringer said:

I mean it's not THAT BAD news. We still have military on the streets.

Only yesterday the tone of the government changed a little into at least trying to propose some solutions. It's something but it doesn't really go to the bottom of the issue.

Another thing people are claiming is for an important change in the cabinet, but there isn't till now any intentions in doing that. Also quite a number of people want the president to resign but that is veeery unlikely to happen.

Sounds like this will go on for a while then if protesters want change. :idk: