Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

1 hour ago, peroxideblonde said:

i like Elsa and she deserved the bra this year BUT:

She got the SO, opened the show and got the FB..and some people have the nerve to say she deserve better..while other angels don't get shit...unbelievable! just be happy she got it

+1000

6 minutes ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

Even Candice knows this year will be an absolute shitshow and I’m so fucking ready :clap::rofl: I give VS 2 more years tops to get their shit together before they fall into irrelevancy and bankruptcy and end up like Toys’R’us 

Sis, we are already in the irrelevant and bankruptcy stage.

Just came back from work, the FB is nice but you can tell it's cheaper from the simple lines and the lack of big details or stones that stand out. They could have done WAYYYY better, but overhall it's not bad, it suits Elsa's body and it goes well with the blonde and ice blue eyes. I'm more worried of them putting a bra under it as they did with Lily on the runway...

1 minute ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

Well they do recycle looks so....it probably is. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sis I was thinking the exact same thing 😭 they probably couldn’t afford a real handcrafted FB and instead deconstructed and reused all the Swarovski diamonds on Jo’s outfit from 2016, which is why it’s only $1 million.

2 hours ago, HitchcockBlonde said:

oof. @toodarnhot you okay, babe? :rofl: 

I just woke up. :rofl: I’ve known she got it for weeks, so I didn’t feel like staying up or getting up for the reveal. 

My gut instinct when I saw the first photo VS posted was that I hated it, but by the time I got to the Vogue video and saw it in motion, it started to grow on me, and I think it worked beautifully on Elsa. And minus the chain, it suits her. 

Also....all you guys whining about it being lab diamonds are kinda gross. :ninja:  “THESE DIAMONDS, DESPITE BEING OF EQUAL QUALITY AS NATURAL DIAMONDS, AREN’T GOOD ENOUGH BECAUSE PEOPLE DIDNT DIE OVER THEM AND THERE WAS NO BLOOD SHED!!!!”

Ethical diamonds were a great move on VS’s part imo, and to think that that cheapens the bra is gross. A diamond is a diamond, and expert gemologists can’t even tell the difference between the two so I don’t know why you’re acting like she got an inferior product. 

so

I'm not good at math but I sure do have a calculator

the bra took 930 hours to make, which adds up to nearly 116 days of work (considering they'd do 8 hours of work per day)

116 days is almost 4 months, not accounting for weekends and holidays, day-offs, etc.

Elsa got to know by the end of October, which means that by mid October or earlier it was already done

mid October minus 4 months equals mid June - that's when the production of the FB started

i hope you're proud of me for my math

my head hurts now

Just now, toodarnhot said:

I just woke up. :rofl: I’ve known she got it for weeks, so I didn’t feel like staying up or getting up for the reveal. 

My gut instinct when I saw the first photo VS posted was that I hated it, but by the time I got to the Vogue video and saw it in motion, it started to grow on me, and I think it worked beautifully on Elsa. And minus the chain, it suits her. 

Also....all you guys whining about it being lab diamonds are kinda gross. :ninja:  “THESE DIAMONDS, DESPITE BEING OF EQUAL QUALITY AS NATURAL DIAMONDS, AREN’T GOOD ENOUGH BECAUSE TENS OF OF PEOPLE DIDNT DIE AND THERE WAS NO BLOOD SHED!!!!”

Ethical diamonds were a great move on VS’s part imo, and to think that that cheapens the bra is gross. A diamond is a diamond, and expert gemologists can’t even tell the difference between the two so I don’t know why you’re acting like she got an inferior product. 

+1 to all of this. I'm seriously thrilled VS went with ethical diamonds and I hope they keep this trend going, I'm lost as to why everyone got so anal about it

2 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Also....all you guys whining about it being lab diamonds are kinda gross. :ninja:  “THESE DIAMONDS, DESPITE BEING OF EQUAL QUALITY AS NATURAL DIAMONDS, AREN’T GOOD ENOUGH BECAUSE PEOPLE DIDNT DIE OVER THEM AND THERE WAS NO BLOOD SHED!!!!”

I couldn’t agree more.