Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

1 minute ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

Not all diamonds are "blood diamonds" VS just did not have the budget for it. Y'all keep trying to make this bralette happen and it will never happen. If it was on any other angel you would be ripping it to threads. Elsa has the worst fans....trying to convince her that what she has matches her style or that it is beautiful...then y'all don't know her at all....and now it's ethical because it's not a blood diamond.....as if all diamonds are blood diamonds. 

Not all diamongs are blood diamonds, but this is a nice way for VS to make sure there's no blood diamonds involved at all. As for Elsa's style, I'm sorry but unless you live with the woman, there's no way you know if she likes the bra or not? She looks excited like every other model has in past years. But then again, you legit said she has the most "refined" style from the Angels and she isn't, I adore Elsa but her sense of style is a mess half of the times, she's far from the most refined Angel.

The bra does match her body frame and the color suits her, there's no denying that. Now, if the bra is ugly or pretty, that's personal taste. 

The bralette is ugly, she deserved WAY BETTER THAN THAT but VS loves giving her trash outfits. Someone doesn't like her. Hopefully, when she returns to HF she will get a major jewelry contract to mae up for this.

Elsa is beautiful and beyond gorgeous in the press event though.

Thank you, next. *in my Ariana Grande singing voice*

Just now, DULOVEMEDO said:

Not all diamonds are "blood diamonds" VS just did not have the budget for it. Y'all keep trying to make this bralette happen and it will never happen. If it was on any other angel you would be ripping it to threads. Elsa has the worst fans....trying to convince her that what she has matches her style or that it is beautiful...then y'all don't know her at all....and now it's ethical because it's not a blood diamond.....as if all diamonds are blood diamonds. 

giphy-44.thumb.gif.d9d7238c2da835ff43d85debac1575ac.gif

626860265_tumblr_nzbmp6FHzH1rlafseo1_400(1).thumb.gif.574d34b4dc7f716d621206b02d99d646.gif

The bra is 100% see-through so she's for sure gonna be wearing something under the bra for the show, I hope it's something small an subtle like for that shoot and not an ugly thing like Lily in 2015.

And again, if yall really think Elsa has the most refined style from the Angels, you need to re-evaluate your life :ninja:

If y'all want to believe Elsa loves her bra than you need to wipe your third eye with a cloth and look again. She is happy to be an angel to receive the FB but she does not love the FB she got. OF COURSE SHE WOULD LOOK HAPPY.....SHE'S GETTING PAID. I've seen this concept on IG.  Don't worry Elsa.....you will get better in the future. Bless y'all hearts.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Just now, DULOVEMEDO said:

The bralette is ugly, she deserved WAY BETTER THAN THAT but VS loves giving her trash outfits. Someone doesn't like her. Hopefully, when she returns to HF she will get a major jewelry contract to mae up for this.

Elsa is beautiful and beyond gorgeous in the press event though.

Thank you, next. *in my Ariana Grande singing voice*

I don't like the way they managed the space, the bralette is kind of big for a bra and they left too much blank space between the stones, you see it well on the black velevet mold at the press event. You see too much the metal lines underneath keeping it togheter. Imo they should have chosen another bra shape, a little smaller so they could achieve a bigger density with the same stone number. Take Lily's bra, it didn't have many big stones but being smaller they weren't that spaced.

11 minutes ago, Clauds said:

And again, if yall really think Elsa has the most refined style from the Angels, you need to re-evaluate your life :ninja:

She doesn't. Sara, Jasmine Romee (?) and probably Martha have better style IMO.

But, I don't know, one of the things I like about Elsa is her quirky street style (other than the fact that it is actually not hers but Elizabeth Sulcer's :D).

2 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

I feel like Elsa has the most DISTINCT style of the Angels, but I would definitely not say most refined. Most of Elsa’s outfits seem genuinely hers, not like she’s throwing on whatever trend is hot at the time. coughromeecough 

Alright I’ll use another word...Elsa has the BEST style. Therefore she would never find that thing cute. Taylor would probably think it’s cute though.