Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

Just now, phang.s said:

I’ve noticed a trend... most of the people who the bra has grown on have Elsa icons 😳 this might have something to do with it. You decide. 

Just like everyone with a Candice avatar said she looked great last year and said she was 10000% not pregnant because #bodygoals? :Amelie_wft:

2 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Just like everyone with a Candice avatar said she looked great last year and said she was 10000% not pregnant because #bodygoals? :Amelie_wft:

HEY, I GOT SHIT IN HER THREAD BECAUSE I KEPT TELLING SHE WAS PREGNANT :rofl:

4 minutes ago, Freak said:

😍😍😍

I CAN'T. SHE'S TOO MUCH. I'M IN LOVE.

4 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Yup. Except I don’t apply, I said Candice was pregnant. 😉

People tend to try to only see the positives for their faves. I’m assuming that’s the same with Elsa. 

Just now, phang.s said:

Yup. Except I don’t apply, I said Candice was pregnant. 😉

People tend to try to only see the positives for their faves. I’m assuming that’s the same with Elsa. 

And not everyone who likes Elsa likes the bra, you're just trying to stir the pot because you clearly don't like the woman, which is fine but the comment was not needed and clearly not coming from a good place either. 

Not all diamonds are "blood diamonds" VS just did not have the budget for it. Y'all keep trying to make this bralette happen and it will never happen. If it was on any other angel you would be ripping it to threads. Elsa has the worst fans....trying to convince her that what she has matches her style or that it is beautiful...then y'all don't know her at all....and now it's ethical because it's not a blood diamond.....as if all diamonds are blood diamonds. 

giphy-44.thumb.gif.d9d7238c2da835ff43d85debac1575ac.gif

3 minutes ago, Clauds said:

And not everyone who likes Elsa likes the bra, you're just trying to stir the pot because you clearly don't like the woman, which is fine but the comment was not needed and clearly not coming from a good place either. 

Omg...this is sad.

I honestly don’t think I have ever said a bad word about Elsa on here in my life. I think the last time I truly talked about Elsa I was defending her because of those recent candids. 

I stated an observation. Most of the people who were suddenly starting to like the bra have Elsa icons. 

Of course I was stirring, it’s hilarious. That doesn’t mean I don’t like Elsa. It could’ve been Adriana, Sara, Romee or anyone’s bra and I would’ve said the same thing. Chill. 

4 hours ago, notthatkindagirl said:

Haven't been on here for a long time but wait, wasn't there reason to believe that those remarks by Adriana were NOT about Love Magazine? Because I remember that's what we all thought at first, but then she congratulated Love Magazine on their birthday, and she never ever posted anything related to Victoria's Secret anymore. This made a lot of us fans eventually think that those remarks were about VS..

I hate this but tbh at this point I would not be surprised if Adriana didn't walk the show at all this year. We'll see.

FIRST JUST ANNOUNCE THE FB ALREADY DAMNIT VS

Sorry for the late reply, but I was at work.

The time she posted it was exactly when they were shooting the Love Advent videos, and one of her friends from Miami got separated from her husband int hat moment too. Probably seeing the insecurities of this woman towards her body made Adriana think about the image that particular kind of photoshoots gives, too sexual and tacky, so she felt it was time for her to not do it anymore, just like she hasn't done men magazines shoots since 2008. She didn't say no to pose as the beautifull and sensual woman she is, just to do it for something meaningfull, like portraying the image of confident mature woman she does for VS or in other brands or artistic shoots (Russell's book). Love Advent's videos aren't defintiely tastefull, over the years they got oversexual and they have no real purpose besides showing a gorgeous woman looking sexy and provocative, and that's the kind of stuff she said no to.

She spoke well of VS all year long, way after that post, even when it wasn't the main reason of the talk (in maybelline tv interviews, in her bts Vogue video for the Harper's Bazaar Icons party, W Magazine, etc.), and now she is in NYC so she will have her fittings today or tomorrow at most.

The fact that she didi't post about VS, well she didn't do it much even before, and this year they literally didn't give her nothing to do, she isn't part of the sport line anymore having the Puma contract so she can't post some workout pic with their gear either like she did the past years. Not working for them she hasn't new things to show and, besides the new Puma thingwhere she is followed by a business coach, she barely promotes even the new things. It's just a thing she doesn't do naturally, promoting on ig, and her Agency is the worst for that, they did the bare minimum over the years.