Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

2 minutes ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

Kinda late here but I’m happy it was Elsa! Kinda disappointed with how cheaply made it is and it looks kinda dull :/ it’s very simple and subtle looks more like a chain crop top than a “diamond” bralette. But I hope they at least style it better for the show with elaborate wings and jewelry. 

Wasnt the 2014 duo FB Adri and Ale wore was called the Dream Angels FB too?...I knew it sounded familiar, VS that’s just so cheap and lazy 

The 1999 FB was also Dream Angel FB :rofl: so this is the third time they've done it

9 minutes ago, phang.s said:

Elsa has the most refined taste out of all the models...there’s no way she likes that bra. Maybe the idea of it, but the end product is not pleasing to the eye. Espeically that tacky chain piece. Maybe the end product will look better in the show since she’s had about three fittings for it.

pretty sure that chain with the bigger diamond in the middle was to make the bra reach 1M. diamonds that size, especially lab ones, ought to be "cheap"

5 minutes ago, unali said:

Lais FB was so underwhelming on the runway, that wings destroyed everything and her runway walk and energy didn't help either. 

At least this bra will look better on the runway than that one even though it is not prettier. 

It was only underwhelming because of the LED stage and runway. Last year went overboard with the LED graphics and stage design that it kinda washed out the FB on the runway. So I hope this year we get a glitter runway again..

1 minute ago, Dipit said:

It just kinda reminds me of this. 

62CACA78-5784-42CC-84A7-6B99835832BC.jpeg

From far away it really does give me this vibe and that's what I'm concerned about for the show. Like sure the details are nice but it's just going to look like a mesh Coachella top from far away with all the lights.