Bellazon

Apparently there was a livestream thingy going on during Russell his event and several Angels got interviewed (Romee, Lily, Martha,...) They're holding a penguin. Got this all from Weibo but too bad I can't speak nor read Chinese so I can't read the name of the press company who aired it :D (they also mentioned something about "Tencent", no sure what that is either?) 

Help anyone?

1 hour ago, HitchcockBlonde said:

Clauds, you have a type :rofl:

Contrary to my set right now (I like people who could kill me, what can I say), I'm glad Taylor isn't performing, her ego is aggressively big at the moment (slash aggressively big always). And her and Martha are annoying as shit together. Downside is that Harry's music is annoying and Kiwi is.........a choice. And we were robbed of the rage in Taylor's eyes when she sees Harry.

I'm ready to see Hagrid being passive aggressive with Georgia / Sara / everyone? though. 

Thisss

3 minutes ago, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

No, I have been here long enough to know those last few hours are where it gets shit swarmed in here :rofl:

Oh ok. Here’s to hoping it’s the same this year as well. ?

i wonder how VS is taking losing two insta girls. Gigi and Kendall

32 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Also I want Camille and Elsa to be bffls and I’m STILL salty I didn’t get a bunch of photos of them together at the show last year. :rofl: 

Eww, Camille Rowe. I did enjoy that when Charles Manson gets a Victoria’s Secret model as a fan, it’s the least attractive of the bunch.

38 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

I just went into Camille Rowe’s tagged pictures on IG, and I would not wish that pathetic pettiness and vitriol from Harry’s fans on anyone, let alone my baby Elsa. :ninja: 

She’s probably too private to do it, but I hope Camille shows up to attend as a big FU to his fans. :rofl: Also hoping Kstew shows up to support her girl. 

I remember the day Sara was seen with Harry...Trending topic #1 on Twitter WORLDWIDE with Sara receiving death threats. :ninja: no joke

wow...just came back from work, and i still have a few pages left to read but i got to say a few things

1. I'm happy with the performers. I only know songs from Miguel and Leslie, and 4 may seem too much but i'm glad they're looking out instead of having the same performers over and over again. Also, I want to add that just because YOU dont know who an artist is doesnt mean they're automatically bad. They don't take random people from the street and put them on there, these artists have legit careers and i think some of you like to ignore that sometimes. Again, it's not VS's fault or the artist's fault that you only listen to the same mainstream pop songs every day. Pay some respect.

2. I have no idea how that runway is going to work. Maybe those things in the ceiling get down and the singers stay up there instead of being in the middle of the runway? Who knows. We still haven't seen the full thing and how they've organized it so I'm still excited.

3. And this one is the MOST IMPORTANT because wow. Like i said, i still have a few pages to read but i want to thank all the people who stay alert 24/7 just so they can give us updates as soon as something happens. It seems like a lot of work (specially this year) and i could never do it so shoutout to you guys, y'all are doing amazing and thank you so much.

I really like the hair and makeup I hope it stays this way for the show !

am I being a blind fan if I say Candice looks gorgeous ? The picture with her hair up makes her face look different definitely but the photo op in jeans-T-shirt she looks great (to me.)

4 hours ago, Clauds said:

I wouldn't be surprised either. Especially because she already got her "moment" with Adriana and the double Fantasy Bra, and also Heidi was THE Angel and what did she get? Nothing

I've been saying this for months and yall are like nah, but VS has made some clear moves to make it obvious the focus is on the NA and not on the veterans anymore. If Alessandra really is leaving, then I doubt VS wants to give her any kind of focus/press. I understand it would be the nice thing to do, but it wouldn't be the smart thing to do. I do hope that she gets to at least open or close the show, but that's all I expect tbh

I'm pretty sure Heidi didn't get anything big because she just had had her baby before the 2009 show and just two years before they dedicated a clip to her already. If she wasn't post-preggers, she maybe would have ended up with Doutzen's closing outfit. 

59 minutes ago, Chessie said:

I remember Caroline, he was like 16 and she was 36. Elsa is just a few years older and they're both the same mental age: 90.

I want pictures of them together talking about awfully printed coats and 70's music.

OMG, let's be best friends! I legit never thought anyone else would see the potential in them :cry::heart: 

HELSA WILL RISE

39 minutes ago, JJMarvel said:

Apparently there was a livestream thingy going on during Russell his event and several Angels got interviewed (Romee, Lily, Martha,...) They're holding a penguin. Got this all from Weibo but too bad I can't speak nor read Chinese so I can't read the name of the press company who aired it :D (they also mentioned something about "Tencent", no sure what that is either?) 

Help anyone?

not sure what is it but i know that on their channel on ytb i was watching road to the runway :rofl: here is link https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQatgKoA7lylp_UzvsLCgcw

1 minute ago, GlitterAndWings said:

Despite all the issues, Ed has to keep a positive attitude and be nice about the Chinese government, especially because they're still there and at their tender mercies, so it's a smart move to play it cool and say everything's great.

Tbh, is not like he had a choice. As soon as he or anyone involved in the show says the smalles, silliest little thing about China and the government I'm 100% sure they will get kicked out of the country. China ain't playing games and it's a huge market that VS can't risk losing, I've heard from different people that the show is a fucking mess and everyone wants it to just be over already, but there is absolutely no way in hell that anyone will say anything negative about it in public.

5 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Tbh, is not like he had a choice. As soon as he or anyone involved in the show says the smalles, silliest little thing about China and the government I'm 100% sure they will get kicked out of the country. China ain't playing games and it's a huge market that VS can't risk losing, I've heard from different people that the show is a fucking mess and everyone wants it to just be over already, but there is absolutely no way in hell that anyone will say anything negative about it in public.

If they're smart, they won't say anything at all. Just grin and bear it until it's over.