Bellazon

7 minutes ago, Clauds said:

So everyone can get an idea, so far WireImage has just 76 pictures from all the promo events combined the girls did. Last year we had 94 pictures just from the airplane 

Damn. Hopefully we'll at least get 1 clear shot of each model within a couple of hours

2 minutes ago, ilum said:

Do you think maybe the pictures will just take longer to be released and hopefully there will be more?

It's been more than 12 hours already and nothing new has shown up. Usually getty/wire have pictures up within five hours at the absolute worse. So either way, we're looking at getting a small amount of pictures and getting them awfully late.

It may actually not even be worth it for anyone to wake up early on the day of the show if we're looking at a three hours delay

Just now, Clauds said:

It's been more than 12 hours already and nothing new has shown up. Usually getty/wire have pictures up within five hours at the absolute worse. So either way, we're looking at getting a small amount of pictures and getting them awfully late.

It may actually not even be worth it for anyone to wake up early on the day of the show if we're looking at a three hours delay

It's the same across all the agency's. Rex has about the same amount as Getty (basically all the same pictures too)

If they wanted to do the show in Asia, why not doing it in HK or Japan ? 

It would reduce SO much hassle! 

And if chinese ppl don't use IG, we won't have the posts in nearly real time to see who opens the show, each segment, etc etc,....

8 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

It's the same across all the agency's. Rex has about the same amount as Getty (basically all the same pictures too)

+ some agency have zero pictures. I managed to have 25 pictures from Abaca but last year they added way more

I’m a little late (I was sleeping lol) but I think Jo might seem kind of pissed because last year she had an opening + SO... and this year she has neither, and maybe 2 outfits instead of 3 like some angels..? It would be kind of hard to get special treatment one year and nothing the next.. but this will probably happen a lot now with so many angels