Bellazon

Woow that video was indeed sad :cry: I wonder if the rumours are now true. Every year before VS show i have the feeling Ale will leave, but seems like this year everyone feels the same.

I love Ale, she will always be my fav angel even if she is not with VS anymore  :wub6yh2cm:

And thanks for all the pics, everyone looks so beautiful - dont like Karlie's hair color :x

5 hours ago, camomille said:

I'm glad Taylor isn't performing, but 4 performers just seems like wayyyy too much. Also:

"But according to Razek, the road to Shanghai and the welcome in China has been a harmonious one.

“The news reports I’ve been reading from the US here in Shanghai regarding this year’s Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show are not an accurate reflection of what I’m seeing and experiencing on site,” he says. “This will, without question, be the biggest fashion event in history and our most ambitious show by far. The event is well in hand and coming together beautifully. We have more models than ever before – 55 representing 17 countries, and four world-class entertainers.”

Razek adds: “The Chinese have been wonderful and enthusiastic hosts and partners. From granting more than 700 visas, collaborating with us on every detail and introducing us to local experts who have helped us elevate our event in this renowned fashion city. We appreciate their efforts and all they have done to make this event a success. We look forward to the live show Monday night and the international broadcast a week later.”"

giphy.gif

42FE893B-81F8-45DC-824E-88867441921F.gif

1 minute ago, Light_Blue said:

I don't like how my Candice looks on all pictures from today. I don't know if it's post pregnancy relating but her features are more sharp like she had done something to her face ;/

Botox? Either way I see it too.... she looks hard

1 minute ago, ThePinkDiet said:

I was literally thinking the same thing. My guess is she has done something to her upper lips!

I dont know if it’s the lips, the forehead seems pulled super tight. Could be from the hair tied up like it is.

3 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

Botox? Either way I see it too.... she looks hard

1 minute ago, ThePinkDiet said:

I was literally thinking the same thing. My guess is she has done something to her upper lips!

Yep,  that how it looks ;/ but i hope it's just a bad day :p