Bellazon

Just now, Clauds said:

Bitch, you be trusting an IG account more than my own model count. You are canceled :beating:

With Balmain being 22 looks, I do think all the Angels will walk there now and some will have three outfits for sure. Let's hope it's that way, I'd be thrilled to see the vets + Lais and Elsa getting three outfits.

Like Adriana not in Shanghai or Bee with the purple FB? Bc one of those HAS TO HAPPEN, THE IG ACCOUNTS DO NOT LIE.

Just now, Clauds said:

Bitch, you be trusting an IG account more than my own model count. You are canceled :beating:

With Balmain being 22 looks, I do think all the Angels will walk there now and some will have three outfits for sure. Let's hope it's that way, I'd be thrilled to see the vets + Lais and Elsa getting three outfits.

So Taylor will have 3 outfits because she is confirmed in Nomadic and Goddess

42 minutes ago, Marciotmello said:

I wish Lais wore those shoes instead of the boots. I mean, I loved the boots but these shoes would look A THOUSAND times better than the boots. Her legs are killer, and the shoes wouldn't take away the attention from the FB

for Lais it is necessary especially comfortable shoes or boots. With her emotivity and the pressure to wear the FB she must wear the shoes or boots that will help as much as possible the walk. Anyway Lais and fantasy bra are so beautiful that they will eclipse all the rest of the outfit

1 hour ago, Marciotmello said:

there has always been angels who didn't get 3 looks. The first time Lily got 3 looks was in 2013, the first time Behati got 3 looks was in 2012 only because Lais' accident.

Lais, Anja and Karlie wore 3 outfits even before some angels like Lily and Behati. Not to mention Erin in 2012, who got only 2 outfits. 

I remember feeling really annoyed that Karlie got 2 pairs of wings in her first show in 2011, when Rosie only got 2 pairs the entire time she was with VS!

Sara said she was in the last fittings - does that mean that she will have an extra look or it's normal ? 

What will we have tomorrow ? The rehearsals right ? That means that we will have hints on which segment the girls are walking based on their shoes and wings - EXCITED! 

Last year, when did they announce the model that was opening ?

1 minute ago, nhlovesadri said:

Does anyone know if tonight there's some VS event? It's kind of late in China already, but I saw on Martha's ig stories something about getting ready and she tagged Russell James, and I don't know if there's something related to his latest book of VS backstage pictures.

I think it's the launch of James' Book! 

2 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

Does anyone know if tonight there's some VS event? It's kind of late in China already, but I saw on Martha's ig stories something about getting ready and she tagged Russell James, and I don't know if there's something related to his latest book of VS backstage pictures.

If I'm not wrong, Russell James will have a book event in Shanghai.