Bellazon

1 minute ago, freya said:

I'm incredibly confused by the concept of the runway this year... maybe I'm slow but I just don't get it lol. Why can't they just stick to a regular runway?

Elsa has just put a video on her insta stories a couple of minutes ago where you can kinda see it all, it's LED in the center and then there's a sort of V shaped runway around it. I think they'll put the performers on the LED part and then have the models walk the V runway, but could also be the other way around and have the models walk on the LED part the regular way and the performers around them on the V shaped part maybe. I don't know, I'm very curious because all the models are calling it so ~futuristic~ and Martha's video showed those blocks above them so I'm very curious if they might move. Maybe something like Gaga's Joanne tour stage

5 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

If you are going to repost any of these images on social media can you please credit Bellazon, myself or @phenobarbie who has graciously went out of her way and spent hundreds upon hundreds of dollars (I'm not exaggerating) each year making sure this forum has UHQ pictures. Thank you!

Also big thank you to Clauds, Bossman and Pinky for all your help! <3

Highly appreciated what you guys do, this thread probably wouldn't survive without y'all. Thanks a lot! 

OH my .- Just finished reading 100+ pages and HOLY SHIT so many plot twists!

First, thank you Pretty and the rest of the guys for making this thread possible! <3

I also didn't quite figure out the runway - but my best guess will be that the models go around the LED lights - and that this center part LED is going up and down etc etc. I don't quite like it because it reminds me a lot to the 2009 Show but I think we need to see it live...

I REALLY hope Sara gets to open the show! 

okay guys i have an idea how this runway could work. So maybe the girls who are comming out from the backstage are comming out horizontaly, and than going back overside. That means there won't be any hitting and the girl who is comming right after the first model is clearly visible to the camera. Could that work? 

Xin and Ming are so damn adorable! I really don’t like Xiao though. Perhaps it’s because they dressed her like a baby last year! She’s just annoying to me though. As for Liu, I love her walk! That gummy smile is a bit much for me, reminds me of when Candice smiles too hard and you can see all of her gums... Still totally gorgeous 

Just now, VSFSFanatic said:

Xin and Ming are so damn adorable! I really don’t like Xiao though. Perhaps it’s because they dressed her like a baby last year! She’s just annoying to me though. As for Liu, I love her walk!

I feel the same about Xiao, and I also think her face looks like a cookie lmao.

And I really CANT stand Ming also

4 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

The Runway...

Looks like segments of the runway can rise and fall maybe?

Maybe dumb question but since everyone is talking about a "V-shape" y'all are assuming they'd walk on the grey part of the runway? It kinda looks small imo. Cause the glass part does kinda look like an arrow aswell so maybe they will walk on the glass part and the grey stuff is just something additional? 

3 minutes ago, JJMarvel said:

Maybe dumb question but since everyone is talking about a "V-shape" y'all are assuming they'd walk on the grey part of the runway? It kinda looks small imo. Cause the glass part does kinda look like an arrow aswell so maybe they will walk on the glass part and the grey stuff is just something additional? 

I hope is that way

So Harry and Miguel both have new songs. Harry has Kiwi and Miguel has Pineapple. How funny both their songs are named after fruit. So kiwi sounds rock/pop/punk so I think he will be in the Punk section. Pineapple is very blues/funk so I think maybe Pink. The other two performers again no clue I’m thinking Porcelain and Winter’s Tale. That Odom guy has festive songs out and one is called Winter so could work.

I kind of hope Goddesses is performer free. I want the FB to shine. That segment is the one I’m looking forward to most, that and the Balmain section.

thank you very much for all the information and images shared. It's a good job, well done. I find that these group photos are boring we could take those of last year it would be almost the same, except for the new models. But I find Lais radiant and beautiful she is one of the only ones who does not have a smile that seems forced. Otherwise Lais's brother posted an image with some of Adriana's family members it's funny to see the Brazilian gang.