Bellazon

2 minutes ago, Marciotmello said:

This is how real friendship looks like VS, take note

So true, Lais and Adriana have been very close since day one. You can tell it's real by how Lais always talk about her as her best friend among the Angels and from what she did for Adriana, coming to Miami to stay a few days with her 2 years ago in a very important and sensitive moment for Adriana.

13 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

So true, Lais and Adriana have been very close since day one. You can tell it's real by how Lais always talk about her as her best friend among the Angels and from what she did for Adriana, coming to Miami to stay a few days with her 2 years ago in a very important and sensitive moment for Adriana.

+1000

I love to see Adriana and Lais together I really feel that their friendship is real. Besides, I really liked when last year Adriana and Lais had their dance.

13889282d9db4f6c507cbf88fd659e9e.gif

I’m so grateful that I got to witness the Alé dominance that was 2004-2009. She was literally Victoria’s Secret. She OWNED the catalogs. I know a lot of the younger fans don’t realize how much they relied on Alé and for how long. End of an era for sure. If they do not do some sort of acknowledgement for her, I will be pissed. 

1 minute ago, Emerods said:

Do you know if she will continue working as a model le if VS is going to do something special for her?

As a model I assume yes is her profession as a VS angel well not sure if she will do the same as Izabel (hope not) but as far as I know she is done with the brand, I didn’t ask way to many questions cause than they will think I’m weird lol

2 minutes ago, *Alejandra* said:

As a model I assume yes is her profession as a VS angel well not sure if she will do the same as Izabel (hope not) but as far as I know she is done with the brand, I didn’t ask way to many questions cause than they will think I’m weird lol

Anything huge for the Asians then?