Bellazon

Just now, medicenevs said:

I just have to say about the event... Way too much gold everywhere, the FB really didn't shine because there was gold behind her, on the balloons, EVERYWHERE.

Yeah I knew that there was something weird about the press event, that was it!!! too much gold. 

I didn’t feel like going through pages and page of this thread so I apologize if someone already asked this question. I just saw the video of the FB reveal. Was Lais really surprised or she was pretending? The reason I ask is, don’t they tell the selected Angel months in advance (prior to the fittings) so they could do an impression/molding of her breasts? 

Also, so far I am loving the bra and the outfit that goes with it.

1 minute ago, PinkCouture said:

I didn’t feel like going through pages and page of this thread so I apologize if someone already asked this question. I just saw the video of the FB reveal. Was Lais really surprised or she was pretending? The reason I ask is, don’t they tell the selected Angel months in advance (prior to the fittings) so they could do an impression/molding of her breasts? 

This year they tell her in the fitting, and to do the Bra they fit a bra on her, and then the Fantasy bra was molded after the bra they fitted lais on.

I was thinking that maybe they did the whole bra fitting thing on a bunch of girls to throw off the scent a bit.

Lais looks genuinely surprised at the reveal. When they bring the bra and it’s covered she looks at it then to people behind the camera in shock.

Very happy for Lais! The bra Is beautiful and she looks breathaking. Couldn't be more well deserved! If VS wants to keep the "fairness wave" they better give Sara her deserved segment opening with a banging outfit.

Btw, I would love to see Jasmine opening the show. How amazing would It be having 2 black women, opening the show, w/ the fantasy bra and then leading the finale together??

3 minutes ago, clau17 said:

Very happy for Lais! The bra Is beautiful and she looks breathaking. Couldn't be more well deserved! If VS wants to keep the "fairness wave" they better give Sara her deserved segment opening with a banging outfit.

Btw, I would love to see Jasmine opening the show. How amazing would It be having 2 black women, opening the show, w/ the fantasy bra and then leading the finale together??

Now I'm going to cry and be upset if this doesn't happen :rofl: but it's probably not going to happen, Jasmine didn't lead the finale last year, it was Elsa and Adriana. I'm guessing this year it will be Lais and Adriana, which is almost as good because i love their mentor-apprentice relationship 

6 minutes ago, clau17 said:

Jasmine is my first choice for opening! I think she would kill it, but I don't know how likely she would be to get it after having the FB last year. :/ If we're just looking at NA's-  I definitely can't see Elsa getting it twice in a row, and while I adore Taylor, I don't think she has the oomph in her walk to pull off the opening. I could see Taylor closing the show for sure. Sara, Martha or Stella...eh. Wouldn't love it, wouldn't hate it. Don't really want to see Jo or Romee with it. 

1 hour ago, ThePinkDiet said:

OH. MY. LORD. The first shot. :woot:

The second is :drool::wub:  She bears such a resemblance to Padma Lakshmi there, don't know how I didn't notice it before.

I initially felt that this fantasy bra looked like costume jewellery (Candice's being the prime example) but with all the close-ups (and constant positivity in this thread :rofl:) it's really really grown on me. It's so intricate. The gold looks absolutely stunning on her, everyone's right about how well suited it is. And I adore the back, it's fantastic to have something there for once.

So well deserved. She is a stunner. Always has been. Those legs :wub::heart:  That glorious cleavage :wub: :heart:

Someone photoshop that picture of Candice and Behati with Lais' tits to have the Fantasy Bra on it as well :rofl: 

The next episode of the runway thing is collection. So we will see heaps in there and probably fitting photos will start to come soon after. Usually isn’t too far after the FB reveal.

So there are 5 slots for openings and 5 for closing and 13 Angels. Lais has the FB so she has her something special. Maybe one of them will get the Swarovski outfit, maybe Romee. That leaves 1 Angel who might be left out of something. I can see Lily/Alessandra just getting two looks with nothing else.

Adriana, Candice, Jasmine, Martha, Sara should open segments IMO and Alessandra/Lily, Taylor, Elsa, Stella, Josephine should close. Give some girls who haven’t opened a segment a go.