Bellazon

30 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Off of the FB for half a second- Kelly Gale posted a workout video today and said “2 weeks until we leave for China” so sounds like they’re arriving quite a bit early this time around? 

I'm thinkin they want to avoid jetlag and also make sure all the paperwork is in order so if something goes wrong they have enough time to fix it and get in the country in time for the 20th. Also, some girls may just want to do some touristic stuff because China is not a super common place they visit for work.

I think it's going to be a NA again, VS didn't give a fuckity fuck about Candice's comeback so far, I don't see them starting to care now, her not getting the FB this year IMO is a clear sign that VS is 100% pushing the NA. Alessandra and Adriana haven't opened since 2012 so they are way pass opening time at this point IMO, kinda like Heidi.

And I'm more than fine with that, as much as I love Adriana and I think she's the best opener, I've come to terms with the fact that she ain't getting big things anymore. It's time to let the other girls shine, is not like they haven't earned it

14 minutes ago, Clauds said:

I'm thinkin they want to avoid jetlag and also make sure all the paperwork is in order so if something goes wrong they have enough time to fix it and get in the country in time for the 20th. Also, some girls may just want to do some touristic stuff because China is not a super common place they visit for work.

Plus with all the girls flying separately this gives them wiggle room for flight delays/missed flights. 

I’m also hoping it gives us some good press opportunities with the Angels.