Bellazon

That video is so cute. It made me emotional. It's all so beautiful Well done VS, she deserves it so much.

Also, does any other besides me find curious how they reveal it in the fittings? I think they've never done it, right? They basically went all to the fittings not knowing who could be the chosen one!

Also, the wings, the outfit, everything looks spectacular. SHE BETTER OPEN THE SEGMENT OR CLOSE THE WHOLE SHOW IN IT.

5 minutes ago, Clauds said:

All jokes aside, I hope she doesn't wear it with wings or at least not those wings, because this bra is perfect as it is, it doesn't need anything to distract us from how ugly it is (see 2012 and 2015) so I hope she either doesn't get wings or she gets something tiny and delicate like 2005 and 2006 and not a cape for god's sake

I do not agree, it's not the same, and the wings with the crown she wears are really perfect for her.

7 minutes ago, ThePinkDiet said:

That video is so cute. It made me emotional. It's all so beautiful Well done VS, she deserves it so much.

Also, does any other besides me find curious how they reveal it in the fittings? I think they've never done it, right? They basically went all to the fittings not knowing who could be the chosen one!

Also, the wings, the outfit, everything looks spectacular. SHE BETTER OPEN THE SEGMENT OR CLOSE THE WHOLE SHOW IN IT.

I was thinking the same, but then again, we also don't know whenw as that fitting. We know some girls like Sui had early fittings so it's possible they called Lais to do the fittings earlier and then they told her. But still, I love the video and her reaction is priceless.

And now that I think about it, she's probably not wearing the wings because the color doesn't match the color of the bra at all. I hope she keeps the crown tho, and if she's getting wings they better be gold/champagne toned. Also if you check the FB picture in HQ, the bra doesn't have anything under it, so she's probably going to be wearing a bra under the FB for the show :pinch: 

5 minutes ago, ThePinkDiet said:

but I think she already knew it, but it was the first time she saw it, do not forget that it was in August, so sit early

Aw I'm so happy for her, she deserves it. Imo she shouldn't even be considered a new angel because she's been here longer than most of the NA (though of course I understand that she is a NA). Glad they showed us the moment they told her!

Now show us the sketches and other fitting videos :excited:

1 minute ago, Clauds said:

I was thinking the same, but then again, we also don't know whenw as that fitting. We know some girls like Sui had early fittings so it's possible they called Lais to do the fittings earlier and then they told her. But still, I love the video and her reaction is priceless.

And now that I think about it, she's probably not wearing the wings because the color doesn't match the color of the bra at all. I hope she keeps the crown tho, and if she's getting wings they better be gold/champagne toned

Oh yeah, you're right. I remember her having fittings a few days before the other girls!

1 minute ago, MARSHADA1 said:

but I think she already knew it, but it was the first time she saw it, do not forget that it was in August, so sit early

No, she found out there. You can clearly see in the video she didn't have a clue and they are all saying "surprise" and stuff. "You're wearing the Fantasy Bra this year"!

I don’t think she knew because when that girl brought the stand over she was looking at it very suspect and started crying when they pulled it off. They probably did molds of a few girls or something and wanted to keep it a big surprise this time around.

@Clauds

Spoiler

I've had a person religiously tell me the pattern for getting the bra year after year and this year follows suit to what they've been saying (going back to 2002). It's either worker bee (with some popularity backing her at the time (*also needs to have momentum to carry her throughout the year*), or they disappear from VS for the majority of the year. If the formula is correct, keep at eye on models around Feb/March to see what they are or aren't doing.

I don't think she is wearing the silver wings .... My guess is they were trying to distract her in pretence of fittings only to reveal the FB ! 

Or atleast they repaint the wings to golden because silver and golden wouldn't look  aesthetically pleasing. 

And I honestly hope they don't layer it with a bra under the FB. Didn't Jasmine wear hers without a bra underneath??