Bellazon

58 minutes ago, ThePinkDiet said:

The video is hilarious. I love how she got more and more confident in front of the camera thoughout the years :smile: She's a gem! Let's hope she rocks it on the runway!

Also, looking at the design I thought it was much more expensive. Am I the only one?

Yeah you aren't, but it doesn't matter who much it costs, the thing that it is beautiful and ...

Lais's breasts are natural. She always said it every time it was questioned that everything was natural on her body it is one of her pride ans she isn't à liar. Her body has thickened since her debut, her legs, her bust, her breasts. The evolution of Lais is logical and easy to see.

In this interview for a Brazilian magazine she talks a little about her and explains that she did not have surgery despite that's what some people think and also that she would like a little more hide her breasts than before.http://laisribeirodaily.tumblr.com/post/155541553969/lais-ribeiro-talks-about-victorias-secret-and

end of this debate for me.

I am so effin' happy about Lais!!! Ahhhhh. I believe it is so far my favorite Fantasy Bra. Cannot wait to watch interviews regarding it. When I saw she was doing fittings yesterday, I imagined it was for press about this. It was nice to wake up and read this news this morning.