Bellazon

4 hours ago, Clauds said:

Let's be honest, this bra could be made out of trash bags and Lais' amazing tits would make it look amazing anyway :rofl: 

YEAH. +1

btw I cant’t stop looking at the bra and how beautiful it is and how gorgeous she looks with it. it’s officially my favorite fb.

(sorry for the double post, I’m reading all your comment :rofl: )

8 minutes ago, ThePinkDiet said:

The video is hilarious. I love how she got more and more confident in front of the camera thoughout the years :smile: She's a gem! Let's hope she rocks it on the runway!

Also, looking at the design I thought it was much more expensive. Am I the only one?

I thought it would be way over 2 million too. We don't know the name of this year's bra yet right?

Just got back from my first day at work, and looking at Lais' video again. Glad Lais is the one who get it, at least it wasn't Candice/Stella. 

I'm sure Elsa's chance is still there, but for now, I'm loving how Lais keeps it absolutely real in the video. 

It's amazing I really did not believe it. She deserves it after all these years of work, her kindness and her beautiful body. I think this FB suits him very well, the color is perfect for her and it puts its assets in values. I will stop criticizing VS's treatment with Lais. 

Bravo Lais