Bellazon

I think the wings were just for the illusion of a regular fitting, I hope so at least. I also reeeeally hope they won't put a bra underneath, but I'm scared they will because you can see her skin and it's not completely covered up like Jasmine's last year for example. I hope they learned their lesson with Lily though.

8 minutes ago, camomille said:

I think the wings were just for the illusion of a regular fitting, I hope so at least. I also reeeeally hope they won't put a bra underneath, but I'm scared they will because you can see her skin and it's not completely covered up like Jasmine's last year for example. I hope they learned their lesson with Lily though.

I think instead that the wings will go with the fb, in the making video where we see dilone with this wings, we have seen sohia with a notebook or there is a drawing of the fantasy bra.
In addition the fb goes well with the collars that lais ribeiro wore during her fittings in the video. So I think that the wings will go with, I suppose that it is part of the theme; goddes, with light, silver and gold, sapphire

Let's be honest, this bra was designed with Lais in mind. No way a blonde girl could rock this color or a lighter skin toned girl. It's just a fact that that color pops up with Lais and her skin and her beautiful long dark hair.

To the people on instagram who are saying it was designed for Behati and she got pregnant and then given to Lais because they have the same size (which I don't think it's true. Can't remember Behati having this good of a cleavage) based on the fact that they gave Behati Lais' 2012 look, it's just mad theory and fanaticism. Just be happy for this girl who is so sweet, hard working and stunning.

8 minutes ago, ThePinkDiet said:

Let's be honest, this bra was designed with Lais in mind. No way a blonde girl could rock this color or a lighter skin toned girl. It's just a fact that that color pops up with Lais and her skin and her beautiful long dark hair.

To the people on instagram who are saying it was designed for Behati and she got pregnant and then given to Lais because they have the same size (which I don't think it's true. Can't remember Behati having this good of a cleavage) based on the fact that they gave Behati Lais' 2012 look, it's just mad theory and fanaticism. Just be happy for this girl who is so sweet, hard working and stunning.

THE DELUSION IS REAL i can't :rofl:  :rofl:

and same, the bra wasn't made for a white/blonde girl