Bellazon

Here the girls I really want to see coming back: Magdalena, Barbara P, Blanca Padilla, Toni, Frida G, Jac, Karlie.

The ones I pray everyday that God keep away from that runway: Polueri, Kendall (I know, this two.. shook) Pauline Hoarau, and Daniela Braga.

My FB top choice is Elsa but I don't see that happening, I think at this moment Jojo and Stella are the more probable ones even if I really dislike both of them a lot. The opening will definitely go to Candice, I have not doubt on that. Honestly I could not care less about the Swarovski outfit at this point but if I have to think about that I'll love to see Barbara F in it. 

2 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

Why do you guys keep wanting the same models to walk? There are thousands of untapped models out there but NOPE we gotta keep bringing back the same girls who - do fuck all for the show.

I think that people are repeating previous girls because that's the typecasting that VS goes with. They ALWAYS bring back a majority of previous walkers, with a few new faces in comparison. 

19 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

Why do you guys keep wanting the same models to walk? There are thousands of untapped models out there but NOPE we gotta keep bringing back the same girls who - do fuck all for the show.

I often wonder the same think Pretty.  

To the board; who would you love to see walk the VSFS 17, who have not walked for them before?  Who's gone to the auditions, did not get the invite to walk, and would love to see, regardless of how they walk.

I'd love to see Dani Lopez-Orso, Marloes Horst, Sandra Kubica, I'm sure I got others, but these are the ones that come to mind immediately, 

As far as returning models goes, I just want Barbara Palvin, Clara Alonso, Imaan Hammam, Bruna Lirio, Vita Sidorkina, Sarah Stephens, and Frida Gustavsson back, they all did one show, were great and because Monica and Sophia suck for some reason VS never worked with them again. And Jac Jagaciak because she is everything, I loved Ana Beatriz, Natasha Poly and Isabeli Fontana, but I'm not exactly dying for them to come back, especially considering I have more than a dozen new faces I'd like to see get one shot.

I'd cut more than half of their veterans as they do nothing for me or have walked way too many shows and throw in a lot of new faces: Robin Holzken, Roosmarijn de Kok, Nadine Leopold, Marloes Horst, Sandra Kubicka, Dani Lopez Osorio, Camila Morrone, Chase Carter, Hannah Ferguson, Frida Aasen, Madison Headrick, Jessie Li, Jessica Strother, Hailey Clauson, Cindy Mello and Emily Didonato from those who have worked for them or have done castings before.

From girls who have never worked with them Sonia Ben Ammar, Lorena Rae, Yulia Rose, Elizabeth Turner, Lini Kennedy, Gigi Paris, Olivia Brower, Carmella Rose would all be nice additions IMO because even if some of them have no runway experience at least they have great bodies which is more than I can say about a lot of their veterans :ninja: And then there's Bryana Holly and Sofia Jamora who I adore but I doubt VS would ever work with them because they are idiots like that.

On 8/8/2017 at 1:08 PM, piotrz234 said:

Looks like Toni will probably be at the casting and Roos Abels is getting ready for it 

Really? I miss her so much. I still don't know why they rejected her twice, they used to like her a lot.

4 hours ago, coolboy said:

Really? I miss her so much. I still don't know why they rejected her twice, they used to like her a lot.

As she said on IG she is on vacay with her friends and Dsquared duo for a week and then probably she is gonna fly to NY at the beginning of next week so there is a chance

I want too see new faces,!there so many to pick: Dani Lopez, Alina Kirchiu, Cameron Rorrison, Bridgette Satterlee. Alexina Graham, Megan Irwin, Rose Bertram, Xian Quon, Anastasiya Scheglova, Vika Bronova, Yara Khmidan, Anne De Paula, Elizabeth Turner, Marina Laswick, Jessica Strother, Sofia Jamora, Yada Villaret,  Moa Aberg, Charlie Austin, Lisa Marie Jaftha, Lana Zakocela, Caitlin Ricketts, Sophia Miacova, Daniela Cosió, Bruna Lirio, Gigi midgley, Gia Radionova,'jessica morrow, solange smith, Lydia Simonis, Nicole Harrison, Elizabeth Sawatzky, Esther

Heesch, & Victoria Lee. 

bring back Barbara Palvin, Georgia Fowler, Jac Jagaciak, Vita Sidorkina (gain weight body) Sanne Vloet, Bregje Heinen, Irina Shayk, Shanina Shaik, Kelly Gale, Ming Xi, Sui He, Joan Small, Gracie Carvalho, Irina sharipova, Edita Vilkviciute, 

1 hour ago, ~Euforia~ said:

bring back Barbara Palvin, Georgia Fowler, Jac Jagaciak, Vita Sidorkina (gain weight body) Sanne Vloet, Bregje Heinen, Irina Shayk, Shanina Shaik, Kelly Gale, Ming Xi, Sui He, Joan Small, Gracie Carvalho, Irina sharipova, Edita Vilkviciute, 

I love them all, it would be great to have them back.

@Clauds Why would Ana Beatriz suddenly come back? Last time she worked with them was 2009 and she is pregnant at the moment, no idea how far along exactly (I'm guessing 5/6 months) so I don't see her being there at all... unless VS is coming out with a maternity line we haven't heard or seen anything of.

23 hours ago, Clauds said:

From girls who have never worked with them Sonia Ben Ammar, Lorena Rae, Yulia Rose, Elizabeth Turner, Lini Kennedy, Gigi Paris, Olivia Brower, Carmella Rose would all be nice additions IMO because even if some of them have no runway experience at least they have great bodies which is more than I can say about a lot of their veterans :ninja: And then there's Bryana Holly and Sofia Jamora who I adore but I doubt VS would ever work with them because they are idiots like that.

THIS!!!

I would  also add Megan Irwin to the list cause, for one thing, she's far more stimulating than the generic VS blonds