Bellazon

5 minutes ago, MingoPants said:

We are starting to get the waves of workout pictures from girls that are probably going to be going to the castings. Even more telling sign if they're wearing Victoria Sport and tag them haha

I think the show will most likely be in October this year!!

55 minutes ago, AngelAshley94 said:

Thanks girl! and how do you think they can do a segment based off of Big Trouble in Little China? That would be really interesting but I'll bc it's an Action movie isn't it? haha

Two words.... Lo-pan's Court

2 hours ago, MingoPants said:

We are starting to get the waves of workout pictures from girls that are probably going to be going to the castings. Even more telling sign if they're wearing Victoria Sport and tag them haha

I saw Frida Aasen's picture from today and thought the exact same thing. :rofl: 

Really hoping VS doesn't pass her over again this year, but I'm not too optimistic. She worked less with them this year than last I think. :/ 

Yada is so gorgeous. I hope she gets to walk this year. 

Just now, toodarnhot said:

That's not true. :rofl: Ex) Dany Braga. Let's not pretend how much Ed and the team likes you isn't a factor. 

Ofc but she can't join the show if she doesn't have one of the two. Plus, with the old angels seemingly back to work and NAs all over the place, I haven't seen much place for non Angels other than Robin. 

1 hour ago, gotportugal said:

Ofc but she can't join the show if she doesn't have one of the two. Plus, with the old angels seemingly back to work and NAs all over the place, I haven't seen much place for non Angels other than Robin. 

The only non-Angels who have been getting press and attention (on social media of course) are Zuri and Grace E...which is not surprising since they are both PINK spokesmodels. Robin as well of course. However I hope we see more new faces this year, I'm really getting sick to death of the regulars especially Lily D but I love Joan and Cindy since they have a good runway   walk and presence :heart:

Don't you all think with (apparently) everything being a lot earlier this year, that they told the lucky girl who's getting the FB also a lot earlier then normally? Previous year it always has been around may-june but with the castings and final fittings this month it's hard to believe they created the FB in only 1,5-2 months. So I think it happened around march-april perhaps? 

8 hours ago, JJMarvel said:

Don't you all think with (apparently) everything being a lot earlier this year, that they told the lucky girl who's getting the FB also a lot earlier then normally? Previous year it always has been around may-june but with the castings and final fittings this month it's hard to believe they created the FB in only 1,5-2 months. So I think it happened around march-april perhaps? 

They most likely already told whichever girl is wearing the FB the big news. My best bets are on Stella...I really don't think Behati will get the FB this year :/ she's def getting the Doutzen treatment but will open a segment for sure 

3 hours ago, AngelAshley94 said:

They most likely already told whichever girl is wearing the FB the big news. My best bets are on Stella...I really don't think Behati will get the FB this year ever :/ she's def getting the Doutzen treatment but will open a segment for sure 

Fixed it for you.

I'm curious to see how much earlier the show is taped this year. They shouldn't leave too much time between final fittings and the actual show taping or else last minute alterations are going to be a mess because the models will have lost too much weight.

On 8/2/2017 at 6:20 AM, piotrz234 said:

Hope Toni Garrn is training for casting.

I don't see that happening ever again... she seems to have ditched VS completely /the other way around and doesn't really seem like she is interested in parading down the runway in weird outfits. Understandable of course, given how terrible most of VS's outfits have been the past years.