Bellazon

1 hour ago, Sanni said:

I don’t mind a large amount of looks, I don’t even mind a large amount of girls, They will be in China so a larger than life show would make sense. But please don’t add looks or girls if you can’t make each and every outfit special. Throwing together some last-minute PINK outfit because you want to book more girls than you have outfits for is embarrassing.

Yessss. And i hope they don't bring the ice/snow theme or the dark/black one back.

1 hour ago, Sanni said:

I don’t mind a large amount of looks, I don’t even mind a large amount of girls, They will be in China so a larger than life show would make sense. But please don’t add looks or girls if you can’t make each and every outfit special. Throwing together some last-minute PINK outfit because you want to book more girls than you have outfits for is embarrassing.

1 hour ago, toodarnhot said:

Some of the looks last year were so painfully lazy. I don't mind them having a big cast, but I do wish they would give the Angels 3 outfits. They really haven't gotten anything in the past years to let them stand out or seem special- even non-Angels were getting closings and openings. 

+1

Some of the looks in recent years with so many girls have looked very last minute and thrown together. You can usually tell which ones they are and not in a good way. I'll be pleasantly surprised if Angels get 3 looks again, but I don't see it happening. Their new formula seems to be lots of models walking and only 2 looks for the Angels.

With the show being confirmed in China now tho, I do think it's very possible there will be less models this year, mostly because Chinese working visas are a bitch to get and I can't come to see VS thinking like "let's get visas for 50+ women", I actually think they may cut down the number just to make sure they can avoid issues and so they don't have to send last minute outfits there. I just hope the Angels, or at least the vets get three outfits

And god bless the Chinese banning Bieber :rofl: 

4 hours ago, DeadlyRebel said:

You all really think this is a name for a segment? :rofl: This is just the name of one particular Swarovski stone they are using. It has nothing to do with VS.

WRONG. You have to read WAY too deep into anything posted in this thread. :rofl:  The littlest eye twitch could reveal whose opening the show!

Y'all keep picking on people for "reading too much" in to things, I'm just thinking whatever's named Galactic Flat Fancy sounds horrible :rofl: If Swarovski named their crystal Galatic Flat Fancy, they gotta need a better copywriter to name that. 

15 hours ago, PastaFreak said:

Y'all keep picking on people for "reading too much" in to things, I'm just thinking whatever's named Galactic Flat Fancy sounds horrible :rofl: If Swarovski named their crystal Galatic Flat Fancy, they gotta need a better copywriter to name that. 

And actually is a pretty weird crystal.

Sin título.jpg

1 hour ago, Fashionsketcher said:

And actually is a pretty weird crystal.

Sin título.jpg

Completely unrelated, but the name of the stone instantly reminded me of Ted Mosby from How I met your mother series and the fake name he gives himself called "Galactic president superstar Mc Awesomeville"

Hahahaha ! ?‍♀️?

3 hours ago, nuttyfeet said:

Completely unrelated, but the name of the stone instantly reminded me of Ted Mosby from How I met your mother series and the fake name he gives himself called "Galactic president superstar Mc Awesomeville"

Hahahaha ! ?‍♀️?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: