Bellazon

Do you guys think Ashley Graham will audition? She's been working out a lot recently and it honestly would not surprise me! I personally think she'd be great in the show. She has a great personality! And all the girls know and love her. I feel awful saying it but she doesn't fit the 'body' image of the show! 

3 minutes ago, sammyangel said:

Do you guys think Ashley Graham will audition? She's been working out a lot recently and it honestly would not surprise me! I personally think she'd be great in the show. She has a great personality! And all the girls know and love her. I feel awful saying it but she doesn't fit the 'body' image of the show! 

How does China feel about bigger women like that? It seems that being very skinny and petite is their thing more than in the West.

She does have a contract conflict and even if she didn't she needs to stay the fuck away from VS. 

Not concerned about it tho, I am thrilled to see VS is not going the PC route like every other brand. Kuddos for that.

13 hours ago, hannah_j112 said:

VS is trying so hard to promote underwear as clothing in their photoshoots. They keep trying to start this trend on instagram by having underwear as everyday clothing. The VSFS 2017 will be bralettes with jeans :/

I called it a few weeks back, that the FB will be a bedazzled Bralette. 

Honestly some of the girls there seem to have potential, I think they are all alright especially 1, 2, 3 and 4 from the first are good, 2 from the second set seems good too tbh, I don't mind any of them based on pictures

50 minutes ago, ceceshores said:

How soon after castings will fittings be? The same as usual or are they getting the models walking in order so they can get their visas sorted?

I think fittings will be the same as usual. Mostly because they need to do fittings once visas are sorted. What's the point on fitting a model when she may not be able to go? :idk: 

Sophia started an "official countdown" with videos of her fave VSFS outfits on @10magazine bcs there's only one month left till final fittings for the VSFS17. Seems like everything really is going faster and earlier then previous years. Excited! 

4 hours ago, JJMarvel said:

Sophia started an "official countdown" with videos of her fave VSFS outfits on @10magazine bcs there's only one month left till final fittings for the VSFS17. Seems like everything really is going faster and earlier then previous years. Excited! 

This is so crazy! I didn't expect it to be so early this year :rofl: I'm panicking in the inside omg I really hope this means that the show will actually be the best they've had in years 

44 minutes ago, AngelAshley94 said:

This is so crazy! I didn't expect it to be so early this year :rofl: I'm panicking in the inside omg I really hope this means that the show will actually be the best they've had in years 

I Hope that too, And the fact that they are almost in Final fittings and not single one sketch or theme or Spolier revealed make me more Anxious. 

1 hour ago, Fashionsketcher said:

I Hope that too, And the fact that they are almost in Final fittings and not single one sketch or theme or Spolier revealed make me more Anxious. 

Exactly! They've been very hush hush about everything and I think the reason why is beacsue they've learned from their mistakes on the past two recent shows from 2015 and 2016....they released the sketches and way too many pictures or videos of the looks/fittings. To the point where everyone quickly judged and the hype of the show(s) just vanished :/  I think they released about 12+ pics of Angels in their looks and IMO that's way too much. It takes away from the excitement. I think they should do what they did in past shows and just released ONE look for each segment and that one look should be for whichever sketch was released, so there's at least an element of surprise and mystery leading up to the show.