Bellazon

26 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

What did she do when you met her? Besides the eye rolling :rofl: 

It was in LA during the unveiling of the VS body care and fragrance line in July I believe. It was myself, my sister, my friend and probably like 6-8 fans waiting for an autograph (for almost 4 1/2 hrs) and you could tell she was visibly tired since the store was almost closing and when it came to signing my little sister's autograph, she rudely asked for my sister's name her exact words as soon as she went up to her to get her photograph signed and Candice said in such a rude tone and sighed "what's your name?". My sister said "Nyala" and Candice asked her twice to repeat herself because she thought the name sounded weird and then asked her to spell it and she did, then Candice murmured something under her breath and rolled her eyes. She ended up not signing my sister's name on her autograph and just put her signature instead and when my sister asked for a picture taken (mind you there was no fee), Candice complained to an "agent" or guard I believe? and shouted to him "are we still allowing pictures taken?" and they had a 30 sec convo and she said to us "absolutely no pictures." My little sister then went on to tell her how much she loves her and how beautiful she is and said a simple "thanks." and fastly handed her the autograph, while looking back to see how many people were left next in line. When we all got ours signed and the store was closing, she left from the back and was all giggle and smiles talking to some man part of her entourage...so looking back, she definitely wasn't tired.

Oh, that made remember one of my best friends experience meeting Elsa but that doesn't belong here, I won't call anyone a bitch (except for Izabel because... Reasons) for the things I know about them because I don't know them personally or the things they may be living.

I think evey model has had her fare share of awkward fan encounters, I remember there was someone who mentioned Adriana being rude once in an airplane because she turned down pictures or an autopgraph or something along those lines, and tbh in their personal time I think they have all the right to set some boundaries, they are all human and some days I can understand if they really really don't feel like taking pictures or having their privacy invaded, especially when they are with other people or you approach them in the street. However, when they are rude in fan events, that's a whole different story and it's just disrecpectful, that's a real turn off 

8 minutes ago, Clauds said:

I think evey model has had her fare share of awkward fan encounters, I remember there was someone who mentioned Adriana being rude once in an airplane because she turned down pictures or an autopgraph or something along those lines, and tbh in their personal time I think they have all the right to set some boundaries, they are all human and some days I can understand if they really really don't feel like taking pictures or having their privacy invaded, especially when they are with other people or you approach them in the street. However, when they are rude in fan events, that's a whole different story and it's just disrecpectful, that's a real turn off 

I read this story about Adriana being rude to fans in the Bombshell event with Lily and Candice, till this day I still believe that Adriana had her reasons.

EDIT: this has nothing to do with me being biased because I love Adriana.

It’s very interesting reading all this because I specifically remember when it was Candice’s birthday last year people mentioning that she was the most « celebrated » as an angel inside and out on instagram. By fellow models and people she works with 

Meh ... maybe she’s not a « fan » person but is still very professional.

For some reason I don’t like the persons she hangs out with ... just a feeling 

I remember that time someone said that Elsa was asking 5 dollars for picture and when she couldn't (the girl telling the story) give her the money Elsa got mad and broke her phone in anger. That day I learn that we shouldn't base our opinions on someone based on a fan history because people can easily lie. I'm not saying that @AngelAshley94 is lying,  I really believe her because I don't like Candice at all for many reasons. I'm just saying that people can get mad for something so small (like the model couldn't stop for a Picture cause she was on a rush or something like that) and invent a whole story about them and in seconds we all believe it.

People is going to believe whatever they want to believe anyway, so why bother? The ones that hate certain model are going to believe every bad thing about that model, and the one that love the model are not going to believe whatever they want too.:rofl:
All of y'alls precious angels have bad stories to be told about them.:rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Chessie said:

I remember that time someone said that Elsa was asking 5 dollars for picture and when she couldn't (the girl telling the story) give her the money Elsa got mad and broke her phone in anger. That day I learn that we shouldn't base our opinions on someone based on a fan history because people can easily lie. I'm not saying that @AngelAshley94 is lying,  I really believe her because I don't like Candice at all for many reasons. I'm just saying that people can get mad for something so small (like the model couldn't stop for a Picture cause she was on a rush or something like that) and invent a whole story about them and in seconds we all believe it.

Yea I understand you toatally. But..a quick glance through this forum will tell you otherwise that even after that terrible experience, I still continued to be a fan and like her. Not once have I ever insulted her or wished ill on her. In fact, I would love if she got the FB or openend the show this year because despite her personality, she's a still a hard worker and bombshell. I wouldn't write an essay on a made up bad experience with an Angel/model that I actually adore despite the circumstances. But I see where you're coming from, I remember someone making up this story about Doutzen being a racist while on holiday with her husband to Aruba I believe, it was along the lines of her calling female employees the n-word and laughing about it. The story ended up being fake and was made up by a Behati fan after a black Doutzen fan called Bee a "plain jain"...

1 hour ago, Kalipso Maria said:

I am a bit disappointed reading these cause I ve been always considering her a free spirit ,truly near to nature and all this "free and wild ,bohemian style"

She could be both, she could be free spirited but still feel presured to act out of insecurities. 

I feel like every model has plus and minus personal behaviours that impact their career or personality somehow. 

Like Behati is laid back to the point where we will never know if she could be as good as she was in hf when she started. Her chill attitude sort of made her inactive in contract to the feirce ruthless ambition Candice had. This is around 2010 to 2014 roughly. 

Adriana is spontaneous and jolly but tends to sometimes have random bursts of emotions which can make her look silly (honestly it make some like her even more) 

Taylor has potential but her introvert nature won't let her achieve anything untill it drops I her lap. .... I could go on but would love to read someone else add to this "theory" of mine !

8 minutes ago, nuttyfeet said:

She could be both, she could be free spirited but still feel presured to act out of insecurities. 

I feel like every model has plus and minus personal behaviours that impact their career or personality somehow. 

Like Behati is laid back to the point where we will never know if she could be as good as she was in hf when she started. Her chill attitude sort of made her inactive in contract to the feirce ruthless ambition Candice had. This is around 2010 to 2014 roughly. 

Adriana is spontaneous and jolly but tends to sometimes have random bursts of emotions which can make her look silly (honestly it make some like her even more) 

Taylor has potential but her introvert nature won't let her achieve anything untill it drops I her lap. .... I could go on but would love to read someone else add to this "theory" of mine !

Thank you for your answer...!! 

Well ,I am a huge Candice's fan and I felt kinda disappointed reading this ,because looks are nothing if they don't come along with a good personality.

Talking about the other models you mentioned,I think Bee sometimes tries too hard to be "the cool one" , but I don't consider her mean in any way.

Adri is a category on her own lol .She seems real and honest and full of confidence-without being self obsessed.

Taylor ...I think she doesn't even try because she knows she's too beautiful haha

re: Iza, someone had posted a couple of years back in one of the VS threads (I can't remember which one) of a gif of her 'screaming' for hair spray.  Anyone remember that one? Don't know why that  poppedin my head while reading all the stuff about our love to hate #bodybyIza

re: Candice, Adriana, all models; they can have bad crampy days just like the rest of us.  I'm not defending nor condoning their actions.  

A co-worker of mine told me something that her father had told her when she was in college and it stuck with me ever since.  I'll paraphrase because my mind's not as sharp as it used to be. "Treat everyone like they're humans/ Be kind to every one, even the house mothers and janitors. Because you never know when karma's going to come back and bite you on the ass for being mean to them."  My co worker said it in better words and  they are failing me tonight.  

I blame menopause. :56608ac1cc5a3_smilynewone::angel:

If this story is true Candice's behavior is serious. When someone seeks celebrity she has to assume even when it's not going well. I find that bad behavior with young fans are serious. Young people can be fragile. No one forced her to be a model that has many fans it is her responsibility to treat them with respect especially young people.

43 minutes ago, Adriensabores said:

I remember that Izabel had an altercation with a well known model because she wanted to be in the center of a SI event photo shoot

I think it was Bar Rafaeli or Anne V.

It was Anne V I think, I remember hearing that story a while back and realized that that's why her career didn't skyrocket as nearly as it should have because of her terrible attitude.

6 hours ago, nuttyfeet said:

Just a slight input here and maybe a more positive story, while I know models have their good and bad days so not saying everyone else sucks. 

But I met Taylor at a bralette event in Santa Monica, she seemed kind of like her introverted and nervous self as she like waved and said hi to the line and stuff and it didn't seem rude at all, she just seemed nervous. But she was doing as they normally do at these events and just singing photos and saying hi. When I got up to the table they'd run out of photos and someone had to go to get more leaving me to talk to her for a couple minutes. She noticed my coachella wristband, I think it had just been the weekend before and asked if I had had fun and we talked about that and I told her how I went camping and we just had a really nice sweet conversation. I know most people just go through that line and whopeedo whatever but I had a really good experience meeting her which was really awesome since she has been one of my favorites since before she joined VS. 

43 minutes ago, Adriensabores said:

I remember that Izabel had an altercation with a well known model because she wanted to be in the center of a SI event photo shoot

I think it was Bar Rafaeli or Anne V.

It was Anne V I think, I remember hearing that story a while back and realized that that's why her career didn't skyrocket as nearly as it should have because of her terrible attitude.