Bellazon

3 hours ago, gotportugal said:

Disagree, maybe Alexina since it seems like their new crush, but I dont see Roos getting t

Yup. Roos ain't getting two outfits, she's getting one and probably for Pink, shame because she's much better with mainline but oh well 

Two Angels She [Adriana] Wants to See Wear the Fantasy Bra Together

"I would love to see Elsa [Hosk] and Candice [Swanepoel] together. I think they’re just so beautiful, and we did the brunettes already, so now it’s time for the blondes."

https://www.popsugar.com.au/fashion/Adriana-Lima-Victoria-Secret-Show-Fashion-Interview-44109289#photo-44109285

27 minutes ago, emawema said:

Unless something has changed Alexina only has one outfit :idk: 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYUEBjIAjsd/?taken-by=alexinagraham

Ehh... so she's really walking PINK? The poor girl. But I'm sure she'll stay for awhile. Alexina's body is banging. She has potentials to be an angel. 

Xie Xin is definitely walking mainline. 

Could we be getting double fantasy bras again this year? :rofl: I love Candice but if Elsa has the FB this year, I wouldn't want her to share that special moment with another Angel...especially since it [might] be her first FB. That would really suck but I think both of them opening a segement with a double FB would be I C O N I C. I can't complain at all :wub6yh2cm: 

but part of me also thinks that the double FB is special and should've only been for Adri and Ale considering they're the OGs and most senior and hardworking Angels...

I don't see why Candice would crush Elsa, they both have good walks and both have experience walking the show before :idk: but I don't want another FB mostly because they neither of them is remotely close to representing VS the way Adriana and Alessandra have done, I don't think they earned that honor. And I adore Elsa, but she's still got way long before you can even compare her situation to Adri or Alessandra's, same for Candice. Also getting your first FB as a double FB wouldn't be as meaningful for Elsa because she's never had it. Also, too soon to do a double FB again. 

As far as Alexina, she didn't tag PINK, so she probably is walking mainline.

1 hour ago, medicenevs said:

Two Angels She [Adriana] Wants to See Wear the Fantasy Bra Together

"I would love to see Elsa [Hosk] and Candice [Swanepoel] together. I think they’re just so beautiful, and we did the brunettes already, so now it’s time for the blondes."

https://www.popsugar.com.au/fashion/Adriana-Lima-Victoria-Secret-Show-Fashion-Interview-44109289#photo-44109285

Idk when the interview took place but Adriana said the show was in a month and a half. Article is dated October 5th so we might very well get the week of the 14th as our taping date. 

21 minutes ago, Fuka said:

In my opinion Elsa is far from having the charism or the body of Candice. Sorry for those who love Elsa but if they walk together the light will only be on Candice

Well, she doesn't have to have anything like Candice. She is her own person and she is amazing. I don't think the light will be only on Candice, Elsa has a very powerful walk too and a killer body (in a different way than her) also Candice in my eye's is not looking her best this days so she definitely wouldn't overshine Elsa. It would be a very shared spotlight in my opinion. 

I think it would be the same as Dri and Ale, some fans will like one over the other and viceversa. What matters is they both have strong enough walks, no one would look particularly bad, like for example Lily whose walk is tragic would look if she has to walk next to someone else. This isn't Gisele or Karolina we're talking about, i'd feel bad for anyone who has to walk next to either of them, but Candice and Elsa are both alright.

That being, said i don't see VS pulling this at all tbh. If anything I can see them doing a Candice & Bee thing, and then two of the NA. But as I mentioned before, I don't think any of them  deserves it just yet.

You've got to admit though... as much as I love Elsa, putting her along with Candice may be a bad thing. The media/fans have a way of sensationalizing Candice. In case you didn't notice, half of the people who like Elsa are people who are forum members like us who wait for VSFS to happen all year around, and we talk about so and so deserves FB. Outside of that, half of the people only care about Candice, Behati & Adriana. Both are unique, but the media/fans have a way of twisting perception.

That said... I don't think the double FB will happen anytime soon. BUT, whoa. I just realized Candice has been with VS for 10 years. 2007 was her first walk, then 2010 she became an angel. She is halfway to becoming as old as Adriana and Ale. 

But I don't think Candice will get an FB anytime soon. It'll be awhile before it cycles back to her. Elsa is the last angel from the older lineup, once VS gives it to me, I'd imagine they'll cycle through every NA.

Also... Adriana remarking "we did the brunettes" already makes me wonder if she's referring to herself and Ale or that she's hinting something more than that.. But I think she's aware that at this point, VS is allowing her to stay because she wants to stay. I don't imagine VS keeping her because they need her. 

I love Elsa but if Candice is paired with someone for a double FB, it should be with Behati. They both started working for VS at the same time (2007), both Africans, and they seem to be genuine friends.

Can you imagine if they started doing the double FB in the earlier VSFS. We could have had Gisele/Karolina, Tyra/Heidi, and Tyra/Naomi pairings.

Guys, there is no way they're giving a double FB to Candice and Elsa. Gurls barely shot once together, maybe, so there is really no way VS would pair the two of them together to do such a thing. Ale and Adri were together since day one and they've been with VS together since then. I agree with @Clauds, if they're gonna pair a double FB for Candice one day, it would definetely be Behati. Bee and Candice are the next generation version of Adri and Ale (friendship and starting together wise, at least).

With that being said, I still think Elsa got the FB and Candice the opening. BYE.