Bellazon

2 minutes ago, JJMarvel said:

VSDiaries pointed out that the 3 first Angels in that row will most likely get the "3 most important" things of the show. Apparently the other exception of this being not correct, is 2016 (2&3 were switched). Just saying what she assumes, I don't have these investigation skills :D

2014 had Karlie, Candice, Behati and Lily as first, we the only one who scored anything was Behati :idk: there's also been some years where a non-angel got the SO and clearly they are not on top of the board.

I think VSDiaries is a great account, but I feel like other than Mainline vs. Pink, with so many models the order of the board doesn't mean much at this point

Millennial Pink makes sense, consider that was an actual colour that was making news this year. :rofl: 

My favourite thing about brands trying to capitalize on millennials is that they keep marketing to teenagers when most millennials, by definition are 25-35. 

IKR? I am an actual Millenial and I hate 80% if the shit brands sell because it's too teen or cutesy for me and makes me cringe. Still, I'm not sure how to do a segment styled to a Millenial?

That's exactly how I'll feel when they throw a bunch of 18 years old in the Millenial segment. I hope they at least play the Spice Girls or TLC in the background, otherwise this segment needs to be cancelled ASAP.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought Porcelain Angel is the 4th segment.

Seems like A We... is actually A Winter's Tale.

Nomad Angels

Punk Angels 

A Winter's Tale

Porcelain Angel

Don't know what the last one.

Millennial Angels 

Someone pointed A Winter's Tale is before Porcelain Angel, Porcelain seems to be the fourth, so it makes sense that it to put AWT in the 3rd. Also @AngelAshley94 did say Porcelain Angel was moved to the 4th/5th segment, so..

Anyways, with regards to Sui and Ming... I'm not sure what being queued behind Gigi & Bella means. But, I'm not gonna say VS loves her because Ming was the one who got the angel contract negotiation anyway. But here's hoping, maybe hoping, that deep down, there's still chances for Sui to be an angel. I feel like VS is putting Ming further of the row to say imply that she's no longer as important due to declining an angel contract. Maybe I'm reading too much. 

Also, told you guys Alexina is too good for PINK :rofl: although, I still don't know if she's walking PINK or mainline. Poor Xiao though, stuck at PINK. 

I doubt Adriana opening.

I don't doubt candice getting the fb.

I see candice either getting the fb or opening or both. I see Ale possibly opening or getting the fb. I mean, she is pretty big in china and that poll they did in china showed that itself, so I think they should give her a very important role this year.

They need to give Adriana the swarvoski or some kind of special outfit actually, she never got that. Give her something she actually never got.

Adriana said that everything is soo tight lipped, even for them, I doubt that the fans will be able to officially tell whats going on because even the models don't. know much. They can make some guesses but like people say here, you can't say anything official.

1 hour ago, Fuka said:

If the Fb is for Candice and the swarovski for Romee it gives some reason to Adriana it is the time of the blondes. It does not surprise me I always heard that blondes was very popular in China.

Oh yeah, Adriana always spills REAL tea when it comes to the fantasy bra. Lol. Adriana has actually told she was getting every year she got it, before VS told. IDK what it is about her and the fb but she always just tells. There is no doubt in my mind that she actually spilled some beans. There may not be a DUO fb, but a blonde got it lol (elsa or candice)

None of the segments seems surprising. It's going to be very classical as for the advertisements and shoots of recent times. We risk having a band of teenagers without any sensuality who will parade by twitching their arms and making duck face or ridiculous kisses, with some exception of course.

22 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

I know right?? smh. Every other year. Can they recycle, some other ones instead? like the first segment from 2003 or something, that was really cool.

They did in 2011 lol. They just need a new designer. But who knows, I’m thinking this year might be good

1 hour ago, PastaFreak said:

Also, told you guys Alexina is too good for PINK :rofl: although, I still don't know if she's walking PINK or mainline. Poor Xiao though, stuck at PINK. 

My guess is Alexina walks the Balmain section. I suspect Olivier had a little bit of say in who was cast, and he’ll definitely have a say in who gets his outfits.