Bellazon

5 hours ago, AngelAshley94 said:

It was Anne V I think, I remember hearing that story a while back and realized that that's why her career didn't skyrocket as nearly as it should have because of her terrible attitude.

Anne V had a solid career until she had a baby.  She was one of the top models.  She did almost nothing for VS though.

15 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

Anne V had a solid career until she had a baby.  She was one of the top models.  She did almost nothing for VS though.

I think Angel meant Izabel, not Anne V. Anne V clearly semi-retired on her own account, but she started working when she was like 14 so i understand her. And the fight was Anne V and Irina Shayk with izabel, honestly it was hilarious :rofl: but again, SI is another example of how Izabel can't keep clients for too long 

1 hour ago, PastaFreak said:

source: https://weibo.com/2903702822/FqcNrv1B0

LOOK ALIVE PEOPLE, THE FIRST MAKINGS VIDEO IS OUT.

And here's Leomie's interview.

FYI guys, Millenial Angels/Punk Angels has been confirmed. I also see Porcelain Angels as the second last segment.

where is the video? 

On 12/10/2017 at 8:38 AM, JJMarvel said:

Can you link it? I'd love to see that :D

Never mind found it! The shade is real tho lol (starting at 1:00)

Candice is one of my favorite angels but certainly I'm not idolize her and it was quite a shock reading about her alleged bitchy attitude.

I watched the video of "Elsa's shade" and I'm giving my two cents:

Candice tries to stay very professional talking about how amazing the show will be and how dense the schedule will be. Than arrives Elsa that says that she hopes there will be time to enjoy the city as a tourist and she hopes to sleep on the plane.

But they are not supposed to sell that type of image: Victoria's Secret tries to sell the image of a group of the most beautiful women on earth that are all BFF among them and cannot wait to go to that damn pink plane to have the time of their lives parting together, arrive in London and make the most wonderful show ever, not sleeping or going errand in London.

I hope you understand my point, english is not my mother tongue and I did my best! :D

Damn, watching that video just make it clear to me that Behati looked her best in 2014.... From there on she looks just washed out and tired, and of course there's motherhood in the middle of all this but wow, even in the 2015 show...

2014 was a really good year for her

Watching the video, both Nadine and Roos looked gorgeous at the casting! So happy for them, Blanca also looked amazing. Another intersting bit, in the pre-cast row you can see Karlie, Sui, Gigi, Bella and Barbara F's picture so none of them did castings. There's another girl who didn't do castings and her picutre is a Vogue cover in the last row but I can't tell who it is.

There's also 13 pictures of Angels in the main board, which means that these fuckers are putting Grace just in Pink again. It also means they already knew back then that Behati quit the brand forever was pregnant and wouldn't walk

11 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Watching the video, both Nadine and Roos looked gorgeous at the casting! So happy for them, Blanca also looked amazing. Another intersting bit, in the pre-cast row you can see Karlie, Sui, Gigi, Bella and Barbara F's picture so none of them did castings. There's another girl who didn't do castings and her picutre is a Vogue cover in the last row but I can't tell who it is.

There's also 13 pictures of Angels in the main board, which means that these fuckers are putting Grace just in Pink again. It also means they already knew back then that Behati quit the brand forever was pregnant and wouldn't walk

It's Grace's Vogue Italia cover.

Nah, Grace is for sure just walking PINK, the fact that she was set on her own is pretty telling, Imma try to ID the rest of the unlucky women who got stuck with Grace in Pink. Seems like Zuri is getting dropped because she was nowhere to be found in the contract/no casting board and Grace is on her own in the Pink row :ninja: 

There's 13 women in the PINK row:

1 . Grace Elizabeth (VOGUE Cover)

2. Maggie 

3. ?

4. Samile

5. Alecia Morais 

6. Sharam Diniz

7. Dilone 

8. Victoria Lee

9. Xiao

10. Lameka Fox

11. Julia or Daria? probably Julia tho

12. Estelle Chen

13. Mayowa 

I assume the final number is 14 since we have Zuri confirmed. The rest are probably walking mainline 

I was honestly surprised Zuri made it to this show after they signed Grace, but I’m guessing she’s just fulfilling her contract. :idk: I’ve said this before, but I was really rooting for Zuri when she was signed and was entirely underwhelmed by her work.