Bellazon

2 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

I was honestly surprised Zuri made it to this show after they signed Grace, but I’m guessing she’s just fulfilling her contract. :idk: I’ve said this before, but I was really rooting for Zuri when she was signed and was entirely underwhelmed by her work. 

I also agree, but I believe that is precisely its her contract, regarede now pink works mostly with maggie laine and alecia, even grace slowed down a bit.
In any case, I believe that zuri will continue again next  year, looks like that grace opens again pink this year

But who opens show, the first photo seems candice or martha

2 minutes ago, MARSHADA1 said:

I also agree, but I believe that is precisely its her contract, regarede now pink works mostly with maggie laine and alecia, even grace slowed down a bit.
In any case, I believe that zuri will continue again next  year, looks like that grace opens again pink this year

But who opens show, the first photo seems candice or martha

The Angels are in alphabetical order, the first one is Adriana and the last one is Taylor, also the board is not complete, I'm too lazy to count but I don't see Alexina Graham in there so it's missing some girls for sure.

15 minutes ago, Clauds said:

The Angels are in alphabetical order, the first one is Adriana and the last one is Taylor, also the board is not complete, I'm too lazy to count but I don't see Alexina Graham in there so it's missing some girls for sure.

THE ANGELS are not in alphabetical order, after adriana it is candice and then romee, alessandra is further away. the vsdiaries account has all the names of the angels in the right order, so apparently it's adriana who opens the show, candice has the FB and romee will wear the swaroski

1 minute ago, MARSHADA1 said:

THE ANGELS are not in alphabetical order, after adriana it is candice and then romee, alessandra is further away. the vsdiaries account has all the names of the angels in the right order, so apparently it's adriana who opens the show, candice has the FB and romee will wear the swaroski

Or maybe VS accs are looking too much into it and this doesn't mean anything.:idk:

6 minutes ago, MARSHADA1 said:

I spoke to the VS diaries admin and I AM POSITIVE she didn't mention about Candice getting the FB. She has some good theories and by this point, she's got a lot of them spot on. But she had never once mention Candice has the fb. If any, she say it's mere speculation. 

1 minute ago, MARSHADA1 said:

I'm not sure where that board came from, but it's still not right, the order would be Adriana, Candice, Romee, Martha, Lily, Jasmine, Elsa, Ale, Josephine, Stella, Sara, Lais and Taylor. But the order of the board doesn't necessarily mean anything, especially when you consider Alessandra and Lily are so far behind and VS always likes to separate the girls by old and new and it doesn't have Grace who we all know is under contract.

If you look at the board in the end of the video the Angels are all together in one paper by alphabetical order and Grace is in the Pink row.

Just now, PastaFreak said:

I spoke to the VS diaries admin and I AM POSITIVE she didn't mention about Candice getting the FB. She has some good theories and by this point, she's got a lot of them spot on. But she had never once mention Candice has the fb. If any, she say it's mere speculation. 

I also know maybe speculation

Few observations:

Roos looked radiant and I am glad she won't have to walk pink. 

I legit loled at Diloni herself being plesently surprised why would a company like VS show interest in her to this extent !:D

Sui having a bigger picture along with Karlie Bella Gigi plus angel should end which Asian model has a upper hand/larger claim to angeldom status (tho I love ming) 

Can totally see Candice with a FB and Adriana opening the show again. I doubt romee gets the Swarovski outfit tho. More like I am holding it's not her ... 

Blanca looked so amazing ! She deserves 2 outfits .. 

I missed Bee for a millisecond but got over it sooner ! 

Alessandra being so far off in the angel line up is just plain rude ! Lol 

Amilna is so expressive ! I loved it ..

VSDiaries pointed out that the 3 first Angels in that row will most likely get the "3 most important" things of the show. Apparently the other exception of this being not correct, is 2016 (2&3 were switched). Just saying what she assumes, I don't have these investigation skills :D

2 minutes ago, JJMarvel said:

VSDiaries pointed out that the 3 first Angels in that row will most likely get the "3 most important" things of the show. Apparently the other exception of this being not correct, is 2016 (2&3 were switched). Just saying what she assumes, I don't have these investigation skills :D

and if nothing had changed and romee really has the FB:D:D:D