Bellazon

9 hours ago, AngelAshley94 said:

Thylane is only 16 right?...why do I have a feeling Ed might push for them (Thylane and Kaia) to be in the show this year? VS is trying to appeal to tweens and teens this year more so than ever (i.e all the fresh faced young models castes this year) and the rumor about Joan, Lily D, Iza, Isabeli and Bianca not being casted because they're too "mature" looking and youthful, cute babyfaces are preferred in the Asian market seems to really back this theory up :/ 

Kaia would be incredible for the show and her walk made me fall in love with her, but they're still so young and need more experience. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they both end up walking this year tbh Karolina walked her first show at 16 and Isabeli first modeled for VS at 16 too...:rolleyes:

That girl has no curves  for VS

50 minutes ago, peroxideblonde said:

LMAO since when for VS you need curves?

5 minutes ago, clau17 said:

Jeez shes only 16 year old. She hasnt grown into her body yet, just compare Taylors body at 16 to her body now.  Kaia will probably have an amazing figure like her mother.

4 minutes ago, Kallisti said:

Let the girls grow and prepare themselves. They have the time.

^^^^^^^^ THIS