Bellazon

5 minutes ago, angeljoskriver said:

If her bump is that big by now there clearly is no chance of her walking. Let's be honest. She didn't do fittings either because they already knew she wouldn't be able to walk. Besides I heard (i haven't been pregnant) that at some point of pregnancy it's super stressful to fly, especially such a long way. And i think there is also quite some time difference between NYC and Shanghai

Yea I took that to consideration since my best friend already has two kids. Behati looks about 4-6 months in that photo and by showtime, she'll already be in her third trimester so shell be warned by her doctors and pretty much anyone with common sense that it's unsafe to fly during that time of her pregnancy...especially on an 18 hour flight to China...she's definitely not walking this year

Nooooo????I am really appy for er but I was so looking forward to seeing ehr walk again..she can walk pregnant, Irina did too?

etc, etc, I am not going to post quotes by her fans anymore, because I seriously feel defeated and depressed reading all of this shit.

2 minutes ago, ticktock said:

She...never...went...to fittings...they sent her the bag to be nice.

Sorry, all of her crazy fan accounts have been saying they saw her went to fittings and posted pictures of LAST YEARS show's fittings smfh :rolleyes: so yea, they most likely sent her the bag to be nice but she's silly for posting it on IG giving her psychotic fans high hopes lmao

I've been telling y'all...Behati is DONE with VS lmao she don't give a fuck about the brand or the fashion show anymore and wants to focus on her family and Adam more than anything. There's nothing wrong with that either, one Angel down in my eyes means more opportunities for a new one (can't say anything tho :56608ab60b1b8_hellyea!: but you'll find out soon). 

Congrats to Behati and Adam tho and I wish her a happy, healthy pregnancy! 

4 minutes ago, AngelAshley94 said:

one Angel down in my eyes means more opportunities for a new one

Yes, she's wasting a spot that could be used better by someone that actually wants the job. I really want Blanca to become an Angel tho.

Just now, angeljoskriver said:

I just answered someone on a instastory why it is impossible that Behati will walk this year. Instead of giving a clear answer she just wrote 

"Maybe she'll have only one outfit"

They really are this ignorant, are they?

Read some of the comments in the pic she posted....they also think she'll be wearing the first custom made maternity FB! Her fans are fucking crazy.

19 minutes ago, AngelAshley94 said:

Just because she's pregnant doesn't mean shit lmao let's be real here, Ed and them love any form of publicity...which is why they cast Irina in last year's show knowing damn well she was heavily pregnant and covered her up. They live for this so I wouldn't rule her out walking on that runway with her bump covered :rolleyes:

Another side of the real coin to consider... looking at you IG ppls

If she's only 4-5 months along she'll be 6-7 1/2 months along at the time of the show....and I'm not sure about the pregnant gals you've known, but I don't know a single one that would go out of their way to fly 15+ hours (if they can avoid it) just to spend 2-3 days walking around in a relatively strange city being herded around by a handler in heels with a bunch of girls... those hormones are a bitch and being around a large group of overtly perky females can be a bit rage inducing, not to mention she'll be tired, most likely won't  want to be on her feet for long and lets not  get into having to fly for such a long period of time in cramped quarters ... oh and then there's a screwed up sleeping schedule during a period of time where sleeping is fairly important to mom's sanity, and babies health....

Or she's a full on masochist and enjoys that level of uncomfortably and will show up...

The one thing I am most shocked is that when you read the comments on instagram on various photos, 30-40 of her fans appear all the time and all of them post up to 10 post on the same photo, I think that is some kind of tactic so that it seems that huge number of people is mad about this. I even caught few users having multiple accounts and responding to each other and agreeing! :D That is what makes this whole thing creepy to me, any other model will have their share of creepy fans because they have a lot of fans, what shocks me about Behati's fans is that she has little of them, but they are using some psycho tactics so it would seems that she has an army for that. Just the level of dedication you have to have to post rants on every photo 10 times, and to log in to different accounts multiple times is chilling and deranged. And that is just what I caught from looking 15 minutes into this.

Just now, Chessie said:

Yes, she's wasting a spot that could be used better by someone that actually wants the job. I really want Blanca to become an Angel tho.

+1. Behati has been with the brand since 2006 and has worked her ass off since then, managing to transition herself from being being a PINK girl almost 4 years into an Angel but her time is up and I won't be sad  or seeing her stick her tongue out and flapping her hands in the air like a bird when stomping on the runway:rolleyes: