Bellazon

35 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

If I do, I'm not talking about it. I'm not going to risk more legal shit on BZ. I've already gotten in trouble from SI/Time Warner, and the forum owner sure as hell doesn't want to hear from a lawyer again, so you'll get nothing from me other than random hints and memes that if you can decipher will lead you to potential info (if there's info to be had, they could just be memes). There is a very small group of people on this forum that I will overtly give info to and that's because I've known them for years and they've proven time and time again to be able to keep their mouths shut.

I cannot speak on behalf of Clauds, so :idk: if she'll talk or not.

Just a simple question, any Asians involved in something big? Hopefully this is as vague as it is. 

10 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

If I do, I'm not talking about it. I'm not going to risk more legal shit on BZ. I've already gotten in trouble from SI/Time Warner, and the forum owner sure as hell doesn't want to hear from a lawyer again, so you'll get nothing from me other than random hints and memes that if you can decipher will lead you to potential info (if there's info to be had, they could just be memes). There is a very small group of people on this forum that I will overtly give info to and that's because I've known them for years and they've prove time and time again to be able to keep their mouths shut.

:grouphug:@Siemgi

No, I don't expect you to give info and I understand why you can't do that, just that I think that only you and Clauds really know the info, the rest of them not so sure. But for the other people asking for their faves, honestly I would be worried that if the information leaks before time that they would give opening/fb to someone else. I am paranoid like that, that's why I don't want to know anything about the show from other sources.

1 minute ago, unali said:

No, I don't expect you to give info and I understand why you can't do that, just that I think that only you and Clauds really know the info, the rest of them not so sure.

I don't know what others may or may not know as the amount of attention I pay to this thread is minimal at best. I come in when I get a PM about people starting potential problems or I get a report, that or to meme and torture @Stormbringer  :rofl::heart:

24 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

If I do, I'm not talking about it. I'm not going to risk more legal shit on BZ. I've already gotten in trouble from SI/Time Warner, and the forum owner sure as hell doesn't want to hear from a lawyer again, so you'll get nothing from me other than random hints and memes that if you can decipher will lead you to potential info (if there's info to be had, they could just be memes). There is a very small group of people on this forum that I will overtly give info to and that's because I've known them for years and they've prove time and time again to be able to keep their mouths shut.

*Starts overanalyzing every Pretty post*

Image result for old lady by the computer

51 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

If I do, I'm not talking about it. I'm not going to risk more legal shit on BZ. I've already gotten in trouble from SI/Time Warner, and the forum owner sure as hell doesn't want to hear from a lawyer again, so you'll get nothing from me other than random hints and memes that if you can decipher will lead you to potential info (if there's info to be had, they could just be memes). There is a very small group of people on this forum that I will overtly give info to and that's because I've known them for years and they've proven time and time again to be able to keep their mouths shut.

Pretty much, I ain't risking my coins for leaking things again nor do I feel like betraying the trust of the people I know and share information. I only post things I'm 100% sure about and I've been cleared to say it, like Behati not walking this year most definitely not wearing the FB.

I'll drop some hints here and there when I've been told something but that's pretty much it.

12 hours ago, PastaFreak said:

That's not what I meant, I was asking in the sense if we're sure VS is going to sign a new angel soon. It's been 3 years since we last had a new angel after all.

No it hasn't. 11 Angels have been revealed since 3 years ago, including Josephine Skriver just last year.

I dont know why Ale is soooo in this China thing for the show. She almost doesnt work for VS, She only does the show and the comercial. She has her wax figure in China and this is her 2nd time doing promo there. Maybe she got something special 

4 minutes ago, Emerods said:

I dont know why Ale is soooo in this China thing for the show. She almost doesnt work for VS, She only does the show and the comercial. She has her wax figure in China and this is her 2nd time doing promo there. Maybe she got something special 

She's there to judge the modelling competition.