Bellazon

9 hours ago, *Luna* said:

Being able to hide behind a profile picture or a nickname doesn't make it okay to say all these things. Yes it's the internet but we are all still human beings behind these nicknames and profile pictures, with actual real feelings and some decency (or atleast I hope so, but I guess that's definitely not always the case on lots of websites). And to think that you can say whatever you want without any consequences , even on the internet, is far from correct. :rolleyes:

that's what I meant. 

3 hours ago, AngelAshley94 said:

So two planes this year? :rofl: VS is wasting so much money on travel expenses [....]

im guessing one plane will be with the just the Angels and veterans, and the other plane with newcomers.

.....there aren't going to be two planes. Where are you getting that from from that statement? 

3 hours ago, AngelAshley94 said:

So two planes this year? :rofl: VS is wasting so much money on travel expenses, I don't understand why they just can't continue to make the show in New York and only venture out to other cities in the US, like LA, Miami or New Orleans and very occasionally go global for the show like every 3-4 years...seems more logical

that way, they can actually spend money on making good quality and non-cheap outfits, hiring better performers  and the making the sets and graphics phenomenal.

im guessing one plane will be with the just the Angels and veterans, and the other plane with newcomers.

Eh wait what, two planes? That's impossible. You did mention that the show is gonna be so fucking good, so I guess all that money is worth spending on? 

2 hours ago, GlitterAndWings said:

So, why is Alexina saying she's an Angel in that InStyle interview? Mentioned on the headline and then again in her comments, saying that "Becoming an Angel" (flies in the face of her school bullies)? 

All the girls who walk the show get called Angels nowdays, I'm sure it doesn't mean anything. I'd love Alexina to start shooting for them tho, she's sex on legs and VS needs a redhead