Bellazon

12 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

Also, Behati had something on her teeth in an instastory on September 12th, so it's just impossible for her to have already taken that something from her teeth, it's clerly an old photo.

6 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

Behati is not pregnant, she will never be pregnant anymore, and she'll walk the VSFS until she freaking dies, bc IG fans said so. :yes: 

You forgot the maladjusted hasn't ate or slept since the news broke warning gif:

MxCiEfW.gif

Really disappointing in you right now girl :sad: We should all be mourning the loss of the Queen Bee. It's a sad day, we shouldn't be poking fun at the many people who make fan accounts and praise the Queen Bee so devoutly she was the basis of this season's American Horror Story (Cult) 

6xln9Cw.gif

he maybe used an old photo to announce the pregnancy.if her belly doesn't get too big by the time of the show,she's probably gonna walk.and now that i think of it,i totally love to see an angel wearing a fb while her baby bump is showing . it's kinda sending a message that you can be sexy while you're pregnant.that being a mother is sexy.

:banghead:

12 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

Behati is not pregnant, she will never be pregnant anymore, and she'll walk the VSFS until she freaking dies, bc IG fans said so. :yes: 

i got confused for a minute like what are you talking about her teeth? hahahahaha

oi

Wow I never though of it like that. With this Behati pregnancy going on, VS could use that to milk publicity out of it (which I think would be ruthless and inconsiderate). RIP to all the Elsa, Josephine, Sara Fantasy Bra fantasies Behati is gonna get the *chokes while saying* first Maternity Fantasy Bra and her fans would die of excitement. This maternity fantasy bra move might ignite that  "pregnant mothers that they can still feel sexy when wearing VS lingerie" concept. So to say a win-win situation right there. Behati gets her first fantasy bra (a special one) and VS sales are gonna go up with their sudden market strategy for pregnant women (they better get their hopes up). I can already see it "Victoria's Secret Angel walks pregnant with the Fantasy Bra". It all comes down to Behati if she wants to do it and if Adam approves it. screw you Behati fans your delusions helped me make this hypothesis. 

51 minutes ago, Limerlight said:

Ed invited "Pregnant model" & husband over for drinks one night, ed spiked both of their drinks.

He then using chains, body harness' as well as an elaborate marionette setup forced the incapacitated couple to have sex knowing when said model was on the rag.

Then, in the secret door in Ed's bedroom, he pulled out his "model clone" and her "husband clone" and swapped for the real model and husband.

Ed has been planning this since 2015, it took almost 2 years to get speech patterns, particulars, habits and everything else exactly the same.

Real model and husband have been chained in his lair for the past few months until today where Ed called back his clones and killed them East Area Rapist/Original Nightstalker style. (shoelaces tied in a diamond knot behind the back, dishes stacked on the husband, gun or knife used)

Real model and husband were also heavily drugged but no drugs would affect the baby as Ed also is has a masters in Biology and is a registered nurse, not a doctor, at a hospital in China.

Upon being released, Ed told real model she has to announce her "pregnancy" to the world as to throw the timeline's for the many socially maladjusted fan people off and cause them mental breakdowns. As well, forcing them to want to go to China and see if model will really be there in which case if they need medical attention nurse Ed will gladly help them.

Ed will hope to induce an early/on time pregnancy on said model so this year's VSFS will be the biggest ever, since he is a registered nurse he can perform the delivery and look like a hero/god and no-one will know the better.

Real model and real husband now are living in constant fear as Ed is taunting them with untraceable phone calls from burner phones, as well as constant letters and his many 1,000's of fan accounts.

Ed also runs the "model" fan club, and has his many thousands of other maladjusted fans to spread rumours and chaos, eventually leading to a finale of riot's a boycott of VS & Ed's eventual rise to CEO & main mastermind behind Victoria Secrets, in which case he will re-name "Model's" Secrets.

If real model or real husband ever release said information about Ed's secret plan, he murder them Ed Gein style, and show up the next day in a marvellous human skin Tuxedo, with the left over parts being mixed into jewellery and put on next year's Fantasy Bra

:cain: 

i have to quote it again so the others can read it, it is just too good! :D

• laradiettiBehati is going to blow my head off.
    If she is really pregnant as it says in the photo, great! many congratulations to them two, one more baby to admire and if it is not good ... But I think we would have to wait until she confesses it to 100%. But absolutely I'm already dizzy

But she... She just confir... Nvm.

Essentially B fans want her to go get an ultrasound, livestream it and prove she's having a kid.

Also, any time Adam and her fuck she needs to livestream it on the off chance she gets pregnant so fans can pinpoint the exact day/livestream that she got knocked up on.

The Candice Cult is looking saner every day