Bellazon

24 minutes ago, LameImpala said:

Is there a reason at all that they need to come up with over-complicated 'themes' for the show every year? Why don't they just put the girls in sexy lingerie, add wings and that's it? Maybe it's me being a red-blooded male that wants them to wear a lot less than we saw this year :rofl: but is it really that hard?

It's not really about them wearing less (though I wouldn't be opposed to that :p), but them wearing ensembles that are jarring to look at.

So much is going on in some of them.

And yes to the audience needing to be closer to the runway to get that intimate feel again. I wonder if the people in the audience could even see the models or were they blurry ants on a big stage.

I miss the time when it felt like whoever got wings “owned” those wings from then on.

If they need to go with themed costumes, they should choose themes that are inherently sexy like flight attendants. If you have to think about how to make some concept sexy, don’t bother.

1 hour ago, johannis said:

Eventually VS will run out of money (which they already are and I think that’s why they’re doing all these outrageous outfits to gain attention but it’s not going to work only drag people away from vs. and the fantasy bra this year costed 2 million and before it has costed over 10 million..) and they’ll stop the show and probably the brand will also go down the drain, they stopped swim. 

Its such a shame how an iconic brand like this let’s themselves go down the drain. 

Theyll also lose the good models who take themselves seriously and refuse to walk in these Halloween costumes. Like you could tell how Candice was so fed up by it. 

Vs has already lost money look how awful the outfits were and there were so many basic models who shouldn't have been there they should stop doing the show if it's not raking any views 

Am I the only one who thinks Romee has actually improved since she started doing VS? I didn't like her look pre VS at all but now I actually kinda like her. Will never be a favorite but she has her moments. And who knows why VS wants to do everything over the top for the past couple of years...  I like all of their shows pre 2010 except 2007 and 2009. The rest of them were flawless imo, 2003 was a little more "wild" than previous years but still fun and some really nice outfits. What blows my mind though is how some of the sketches (for the past couple of years) look absolutely stunning on paper yet in real life they just look so odd and just wrong. I always feel like they want too much of everything and end up messing up the outfit because they can't stop adding stupid things to it.

8 minutes ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

I can't be the only one that actually liked Nomadic :hang: I thought it was an OK segment, Miguel's song is catchy, the walls and poses on point and it didn't look all mix match colourful shit bomb nonsense like ET and TRA.

I agree with you.

It was much better than ET and TRA.

I think it should've open the show.

6 hours ago, Dipit said:

I hope they don’t cast her for 2018. This obsession is pretty unhealthy.

I think not being cast one year is what started this obsession. She didn’t make the 2015 show, and then during the lead up to the 2016 show is when I noticed her really kick her workouts and diet into high gear. Then she got cast for 2016, and probably believes it was her dedication to working out and egg whites that landed her her spot so she went even harder this year. 

To be fair, this show had the girls especially covered up because of the regulations in China. Someone posted an article where one of the stylists said they had to submit three different variations of each outfit and basically it was China who approved what they were going to wear, because of modesty issues. 

Perhaps it's time for VS to hire new creatives and stylists, since the ones they currently have are running out of fresh ideas. Unfortunately I believe Sophia and Monica also meddled with the Balmain collection, as that would explain some of the outfits being so out there.

1 hour ago, Nathyrrr said:

someone know the songs of the performs ? 

1. Punk — Harry Styles - Kiwi

2. P.A. — Miguel - Pineapples Skies

3. Winter’s Tale — Leslie Odom Jr- Winter Song 

4. Pink — Jane Zhang - 808

5. Goddesses— Harry styles - Only Angel

6. Nomadic— Miguel - Told you So 

14 minutes ago, loh_keeh said:

1. Punk — Harry Styles - Kiwi

2. P.A. — Miguel - Pineapples Skies

3. Winter’s Tale — Leslie Odom Jr- Winter Song 

4. Pink — Jane Zhang - 808

5. Goddesses— Harry styles - Only Angel

6. Nomadic— Miguel - Told you So 

thank you :smile: 

7 hours ago, *Luna* said:

VS could learn a thing or two from Intimissimi. Their collections are always tasteful and beautifully made, plus the quality is very good. If I remember correctly, Intimissimi used to be available in a few select VS stores many years ago...  plus their swimwear from the "mother company" Calzedonia is really cute too.

#BodybyKelly is at it again, seriously, she went to Australia to see her family (aka rest???) so I thought this was like a vacation yet she already posted an insta story where she's ready to go workout... :wacko: 

@SamSam Heidi seriously requested things?? I know Heidi has always had a bit more of an "out there" personality, quite loud etc compared to Ale, but still. I don't know about others but I'd feel so weird asking and demanding to get a certain look lol. It just seems rude... 

You can probably find the video on YouTube of Heidi mentioning it during her fittings. She gets angry if she doesn’t get the biggest wings... something along those lines. I feel the older models are more entitled. Ale, probably very chill.